Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spouses?
My wife knows about it and she writes down names, takes screen shots, looks up trying to find the RID's so she can turn in people when the world goes full coo coo one way or the other for those "Extra Perks" one gets for turning in neighbors for not supporting whatever government.

Lucy, Dino, SSF, Zona, Dill, Nati, Vas and pretty much all the rest in P&R will be in some SERIOUS trouble when that happens...except for me of course, at least I hope anyway.

Seriously though, she knows about this board, about P&R and JN but she don't care about it.
Reply/Quote
My old woman has pretty close to less than zero interest in posting here.. Heck, I don't even know why I post here. 
But if she did post here you'd all feel like you were on a full time being lectured at train and would probably point out all the illegal things you do on a regular basis and not to mention all of your unhealthy habits.. 
Oh yeah..that would be a non-stop thrill..
The moral of the story would be that we're always wrong and they're always right about, well...everything. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
~Sipping house Chardonnay at restaurant. Notices I'm typing on phone. ~

"Are you texting someone or talking to that a55hole getting banned on that bengals site again!"

She's afraid of Ohio because of the opinions of some in pnr. Good. Cheaper travel home at the holidays.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2017, 11:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My wife only asked about the subjects of discussion in the Pn'R forum. I would have gotten banned from there a lot sooner if I would have listened to her.

Mine just asks if I am on that bengals site talking bengals or to those crazy people who are afraid of words. (PnR) She sometimes asks but only when she wants to roll her eyes at responses.

If there was a pNr smack forum she would probably join.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2017, 07:46 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very little. My wife thinks all we ever post on here is pics of chicks. Which is why I don't post biker chicks anymore and changed my avatar. Lol. Plus, I would hate for her to read any Gmdino post and take stock in it. My life would become a living hell. Again, lol. I will let her have Facebook, I will kick back here in the back room of the internet and smoke cigars with you fellas.

Smirk

(06-14-2017, 09:12 AM)Benton Wrote: We don't talk about the board or members. But I am Facebook friends with a few members and every once in a while my wife will see a post from someone and ask how I know someone from (insert town in ohio).

I was very cautious with accepting FB requests from here.  More because I use the PnR board to avoid the political discussion on FB which is more for fun and keeping up with family and friends.

(06-29-2017, 01:08 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: My wife knows about it and she writes down names, takes screen shots, looks up trying to find the RID's so she can turn in people when the world goes full coo coo one way or the other for those "Extra Perks" one gets for turning in neighbors for not supporting whatever government.

Lucy, Dino, SSF, Zona, Dill, Nati, Vas and pretty much all the rest in P&R will be in some SERIOUS trouble when that happens...except for me of course, at least I hope anyway.

Seriously though, she knows about this board, about P&R and JN but she don't care about it.

Smirk 

As to the OP she knows I am a member and post.  If something comes up in the news that we've already talked about I'll tell her what different people said or thought about it.  

And she know is I say something about the "political board" or the "sport board" it is this one.

In general she doesn't talk sports OR current events much so she'd rather I did it somewhere else anway.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote