Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spygate 2.0
(12-26-2017, 07:55 PM)Derrick Wrote: No way the Steelers could know that NE would sign Harrison. Maybe they hoped NE would sign him. I dislike all things Steeler so I hope it blows up in the Steelers faces, or asses-- whichever. ThumbsUp

Why in the world would the Steelers hope the patriots would sign him??

I think under the circumstances,  Harrison could be very valuable to N.E. from a strategic sense for the AFC championship game, and the Patriots always look for any kind of edge (sometimes even legal ones).  Signing a guy like Harrison that knows the Pgh defense backwards and forwards, just prior to the playoffs, was a no brainer for the Patriots. The Steelers should have deemed the signing likely, and kept him off the market by re-signing him, which they could have done. Steelers screwed up.
Reply/Quote
he's nothing more than a fill in since the Pats are depleated at D

Reply/Quote
He'a no double agent for the Steelers. The Steelers are stupid. They allow this guy on their team, keep him trained and when the most important part of the season comes to ahead, they allow their worse enemy get a hold of him. He's or they are doing exactly as someone on here had said, he is going to get pumped for information and that is that. Tom Coughlin was terrific at picking up a teams castoff a week or two before he would play that said team. So they signed Harrison to a years contract, big whoop. Little pay for a chance to another Super Bowl. So they allow Harrison to play, hes one play away from a back injury and the Pats are back to what they probably want anyway. Id be surprised if the Patriots didn't tell Harrison to bring his Steelers playbook with him. You might not like the Steelers but, the Patriots are lousy team all on their own shiftless and dishonest ways that have topped any sports team that I ever heard of.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 08:23 PM)spencer Wrote: He'a no double agent for the Steelers.  The Steelers are stupid. 

If the Steelers are stupid, then we must be in a coma.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 07:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We're old  Smirk

It' aint the age, it's the mileage....
Smirk
Reply/Quote
Well, I will get slammed for this, but? What the hell. Here's to Harrison breaking Bells leg at the 1yd line to win the conference.

Dilly Dilly!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 09:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, I will get slammed for this, but? What the hell. Here's to Harrison breaking Bells leg at the 1yd line to win the conference.

Dilly Dilly!

Or Harrison ringing Juju's bells!

DILLY DILLY!!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 09:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or Harrison ringing Juju's bells!

DILLY DILLY!!!!

Most definitely would make my year! Yeah, I live a pretty shallow life of work and no play.

Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 10:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Most definitely would make my year! Yeah, I live a pretty shallow life of work and no play.

Careful there Harley.

That kind of lifestyle could make you, well, a little crazy...

[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I would like to ask James Harrison if he liked playing with joe Greene or Joey porter more. Dude has been playing since 1962
Reply/Quote
Maybe ole Billy pre-emptively expected him to be a double agent and will feed Harrison a load of garbage about what the Pats do.  They could just lie about what the Pats do on O. But wait! Tomlin pre-emptively anticipated that Harrison would turn into a triple agent, and uses the information that Harrison supplies as a blueprint for what the Pats will not do on offense. What Tomlin didn't realize was that Billy goat planned for this very scenario, anticipating that Tomlin would not utilize the mysteries of the Pats offense that have been supplied by Harrison. BUT THERE'S MORE! During the third quarter of a tied game Brady goes down, their backups all suddenly develop serious cases of elephantiasis of the balls, there's NO ONE LEFT to play qb...no one but JAMES FREAKING HARRISON!!! Yes, with his intimate knowledge of both the Steelers D and the Pats O, James Harrison calls and runs the perfect plays under center, spearing each and every one of his former teammates with the crown of his helmet on the way to the most improbable AFC title game victory in all of football history.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 06:27 PM)Takedown Wrote: I remember when Merv let Benson play against Chicago. Monster game.

One of my best PBS memories....Henry, TJ, and Chad were unstoppable as well.  This might have been the last time we had a balanced offense.  
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2017, 09:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, I will get slammed for this, but? What the hell. Here's to Harrison breaking Bells leg at the 1yd line to win the conference.

Dilly Dilly!

(12-26-2017, 09:57 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or Harrison ringing Juju's bells!

DILLY DILLY!!!!

...and you guys would all of the sudden LOVE JH.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2017, 10:08 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: ...and you guys would all of the sudden LOVE JH.  ThumbsUp

Nope. Just hoping he hurts somebody wearing a piss and black jersey. That is all.

Reply/Quote