Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spygate II video
Some of the video from the Patriots film session last weekend

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Oh I was caught red handed doing something that I wasn't supposed to be, caught red handed lying about it, and I was just confronted?  Hey, how abouts I delete all of the evidence?  We calls it even after I scrub this footage that I wasn't supposed to be shooting, eh pal?
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:30 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Oh I was caught red handed doing something that I wasn't supposed to be, caught red handed lying about it, and I was just confronted?  Hey, how abouts I delete all of the evidence?  We calls it even after I scrub this footage that I wasn't supposed to be shooting, eh pal?

In the scummiest Boston accent ever.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 02:43 PM)pally Wrote: Some of the video from the Patriots film session last weekend

Lol, he gets confronted and told he can't film the sideline and just keeps filming the sideline while they discuss it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:41 PM)Whatever Wrote: Lol, he gets confronted and told he can't film the sideline and just keeps filming the sideline while they discuss it.

I believe bengals and nfl security pulled them into a room at the game and looked at what they already filmed.
Reply/Quote
After watching, hearing the video the BS meter is tilted !
Reply/Quote
Lol guy was practically begging to delete the evidence.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 06:48 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol guy was practically begging to delete the evidence.

Plus, anybody who knows anything about flash memory and or hard drives,   deleted does not mean gone.   It can retrieved with fairly non-sophisticated software.   It needs to be wiped and overwritten to truly gone.   Hitting "delete" doesn't do it.  I'm pretty sure a professional videographer,  KNOWS this and thinks security is too stupid to catch it.   Our security guy apparently was not....hehehe...
Reply/Quote
God i hope they don't give us this game in the next few weeks.

Bungle for Burrow "WE DID IT Who Dey  and bam - NE cheated game forfeited to Cincy. (even though Dalton clearly lost us the game)

Burrow to Giants.

That is so Bengal luck.

Meanwhile NE is still in the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 07:00 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: Plus, anybody who knows anything about flash memory and or hard drives,   deleted does not mean gone.   It can retrieved with fairly non-sophisticated software.   It needs to be wiped and overwritten to truly gone.   Hitting "delete" doesn't do it.  I'm pretty sure a professional videographer,  KNOWS this and thinks security is too stupid to catch it.   Our security guy apparently was not....hehehe...

Which again goes back to the film crew lying and trying to erase evidence they have and hopefully buying time to eventually delete everything. I actually find it hard to believe too that after all the shit NE has done that they would allow something like this to take place. And if the film crew is being honest that they didn’t know, how could you risk having someone at a game with a camera not know the rules? Strahan made a great point too when someone said it’s a team they should beat. Sure but it’s also data on a new coach for future reference. When I first heard about this and heard NE’s reasoning for being there I thought meh maybe nothing to this, but man after watching this I’m starting to think NE really does do whatever it takes to win.

To be honest it pisses me off that Kraft pays more scouts to scout other teams during the season than Mike Brown will for the whole damn off season and draft. And we are a franchise that truly believes in building predominately threw the draft for the future. Wish Brown had half the will to win as Kraft does.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 07:00 PM)dr tarzan Wrote: Plus, anybody who knows anything about flash memory and or hard drives,   deleted does not mean gone.   It can retrieved with fairly non-sophisticated software.   It needs to be wiped and overwritten to truly gone.   Hitting "delete" doesn't do it.  I'm pretty sure a professional videographer,  KNOWS this and thinks security is too stupid to catch it.   Our security guy apparently was not....hehehe...

So, there really is someone who know's what they're doing that works for the Bengals?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 07:15 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: God i hope they don't give us this game in the next few weeks.

Bungle for Burrow "WE DID IT Who Dey  and bam - NE cheated game forfeited to Cincy. (even though Dalton clearly lost us the game)

Burrow to Giants.

That is so Bengal luck.

Meanwhile NE is still in the playoffs.

LMAO that would be our luck, out maneuvered even when tanking. It would still tech be a win for NE costing us the first pic.
Reply/Quote
These guys...I tell ya.

The feigned nervousness of these two douche-canoes called "videographers" and their bullshit explanation after getting pinched is barf worthy.
Reply/Quote
Apparently the Patriots have suspended the videographer responsible. I'm not really sure there was any real intent to cheat but it still seems a rule violation. That whole exchange in the video is kind of funny though. It seems like someone caught shoplifting might try to pull.

Officer: "Sir would you like to explain why you have these items you didn't pay for hidden in your coat as you left the store?"
Suspect: "Oh these, simple mistake. I tell you what, I'll be more than happy to put them back on the shelf right away."
Officer: "Well it doesn't really work that way."
Suspect: "Really, I mean it. I'll put the stuff back on the shelf right where they belong. It will be like I never even hid them in my coat and left the store with them."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
What an idiot, if I were him, I would be filming our Ben-gal cheerleaders.   Pervert
Reply/Quote
I think the thing with the Patriots is...you have all of these cheating scandals in the past...even IF you're not trying to cheat...why even film something like this and get this close to it?
Reply/Quote
This looks pretty damning, really.

The content and reaction of the videographer tell a different story than the one that's been pushed all week as an innocent misunderstanding.

Florio was saying that the less the league does about it the better, for some reason. I think they should get their asses hammered. Take another first rounder and suspend Bellichick as they did Payton after bounty gate. The Pats are in need of talent. They are in transition and have many needs. Losing another first or even multiple picks would be particularly painful, unlike the last time when they were mid-dynasty and rolling.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 08:07 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think the thing with the Patriots is...you have all of these cheating scandals in the past...even IF you're not trying to cheat...why even film something like this and get this close to it?

Exactly! With a crew that apparently doesn’t know what the rules are. That’s what’s meh about all this. After spy gate one would think something like this shouldn’t even be allowed period.
Reply/Quote
Just take NE's pick in the draft and give it to us.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 09:00 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Just take NE's pick in the draft and give it to us.

Sounds legit.

Reply/Quote