Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ssstarbucks in the news again
(07-06-2018, 04:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: To be honest, Dana Carvey as George Bush on SNL has got to be my all time favorite.

He just said "prudent" like 15 times a skit.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2018, 04:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He just said "prudent" like 15 times a skit.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-06-2018, 04:45 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ..

I don't know that we've had such a thin skinned POTUS as Trump though.  EVERY President has been made fun of...even if was just political cartoons in newspapers.  Not that everyone didn't know that Trump acts like a child, but....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-06-2018, 04:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: To be honest, Dana Carvey as George Bush on SNL has got to be my all time favorite.

I also recall Norm MacDonald's completely awful Bob Dole impression.

I dont know, I always was more partial to Darrell Hammond doing Slick Willy. I found this one with him & the Paula Jones deposition. Will Ferrell even is in it.

ps. I almost forgot about the whole Paula Jones scandle. She accused Clinton of sexual harrassment, pretty much got dismissed, until he got caught lying about Monica. Then he and his team settled with her team for $850k out of court, from what I was just reading.

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-06-2018, 05:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I also recall Norm MacDonald's completely awful Bob Dole impression.

Was it as bad as Bob Dole’s?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall