Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St Louis, San Diego, Oakland No Reason To Watch Draft Day
The NFL stuck it to these cities and fans and if these areas no longer watch NFL, I wouldn't blame them.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
St Louis stole the Rams from LA to begin with.

Of course, St. Louis had the Cardinals taken from them after two decades in the city. Baltimore lost their team a few years before and both cities were screwed over when the NFL added expansion teams in smaller market Carolina and Jacksonville.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't watch draft day. I read about it, but on tv it's like watching the Brady Bunch miniature golf extravaganza starring Alice the maid. Actually that might be more interesting..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals left town, I would still watch the NFL on TV and root for another team. No sense in letting the NFL commissioner ruin my life.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 11:52 PM)kevin Wrote: The NFL stuck it to these cities and fans and if these areas no longer watch NFL, I wouldn't blame them.

the fans and the cities could have voted for new stadiums and kept their teams but they didn't... So they lost them...

NFL didn't shaft them they shafted themselves.
Reply/Quote