Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stadium Upgrade - Improved Wifi Coming!
Looks like the Bengals are going to improve the wifi at PBS.

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yay! Upgrading modem from 14.4 kbs to 19.2 kbs! WOOHOO!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Get off your damn phones and watch the game! Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 11:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Get off your damn phones and watch the game!   Ninja

There is a 2-4 minute commercial break every few minutes of game time, is it OK with you if I look at my messages during that time, King? 
Reply/Quote
I bet I still won't be able to do anything on my phone. When you have that many phones it's impossible to use wifi
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 11:23 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Looks like the Bengals are going to improve the wifi at PBS.

Fans who are upset about no practice field which has no impact on the fans who spend big bucks at game
I was season ticket for a long time and could never get Wi-Fi to work inside the stadium. They did an upgrade and still could not get it

I hope this works, at Super Bowl my wife was se sing pics out all during the game
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 11:25 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Get off your damn phones and watch the game!   Ninja

Was gonna say i always spend 100s of dollars for tickets to the stadium just for the wifi experience
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 12:12 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fans who will about no practice field which has no impact on the fans who spend big bucks at game
I was season ticket for a long time and could never get Wi-Fi to work inside the stadium. They did an upgrade and still could not get it

I hope this works, at Super Bowl my wife was se sing pics out all during the game

wut
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 02:23 PM)wcu Wrote: wut

Basically - wifi sucks (or sucked) at PBS for a long time. It's really good in SOFI stadium. The end.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 11:38 AM)GAWhoDey Wrote: There is a 2-4 minute commercial break every few minutes of game time, is it OK with you if I look at my messages during that time, King? 

Look Ma!  I'm watching the game on my phone, while messaging people to let them know I'm watching the game, while at the game.  (It's a game intensifying experience)  Hilarious

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Aw man....the last remaining company using the Bell name is gone (Cincinnati Bell).  Looks like it happened just a couple weeks ago too.  

The Bell Telephone Company was the first telephone company.  It was known Cincinnati Bell would be the last but it's a shame that day finally came.  I'd say "end of an era" but it's like 145 years...I don't know what one would call that, lol.

Oh but on topic...cool upgrade to the stadium.  :)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I just like it because it's another step at us keeping up with the times, improving the fan experience, and evolving, which you know Mike would have never spent the money to do this kind of thing if he were still running things.

I see people saying "watch the game," but there's 30 seconds between plays, between quarters, halftime, when we've won a game and are just killing clock, and TV timeouts.

When we won the home playoff game, we were all going nuts and were trying to post videos of us celebrating!

There's always people texting throughout the game and trying to organize where we're all meeting after the game and then the big thing now is checking fantasy.

Let's hope the stadium keeps improving, along with the team, as well as other aspects of the organization!
Reply/Quote
I've honestly quit trying to use any sort of data intensive function on my phone during games. It'd be great to be able to connect to a reliable system.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 04:09 PM)basballguy Wrote: Aw man....the last remaining company using the Bell name is gone (Cincinnati Bell).  Looks like it happened just a couple weeks ago too.  

The Bell Telephone Company was the first telephone company.  It was known Cincinnati Bell would be the last but it's a shame that day finally came.  I'd say "end of an era" but it's like 145 years...I don't know what one would call that, lol.

Oh but on topic...cool upgrade to the stadium.  :)

A bellwether that we've transformed into a new era?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Old wifi at Paul Brown stadium

[Image: two-cans-strung-together-metal-wire-make...963127.jpg]
Reply/Quote
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/3/24/22995055/wi-fi-6-news-paul-brown-stadium-bengals-altafiber?fbclid=IwAR05_7-RR51dcgf2Dfs5QkGkS-ycdlV-OXFdtttVjsw04rRHSytzppWRFAE
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool but most phone data plans are not that expensive. I can't recall the last time I used public wifi.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Good news, hopefully I can pick it up from here.
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 03:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Look Ma!  I'm watching the game on my phone, while messaging people to let them know I'm watching the game, while at the game.  (It's a game intensifying experience)  Hilarious

Some people actually enjoy the amenities of modern living and aren't just satisfied with 70s rock and Bud Light, "as God and America intended".  Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-24-2022, 06:17 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Cool but most phone data plans are not that expensive.  I can't recall the last time I used public wifi.

I get 1 bar in the stadium for my verizon phone for some reason so obviously was not an option for me to get on the internet through Verizon
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote