Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stadium last night...
(01-03-2023, 11:41 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I honestly think we were about to roll all over that team. Just felt it, the way we looked being aggresive in offense. Tee, Boyd, Hurst & Chase we’re lookin good. Just absolutely horrible what took place. Prayers are with the player and family.

I thought the same thing.  Just sucks so bad all the way around.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:39 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Funny story - 

Was tailgating last night and a couple Bills fans came up to our group. They asked if they could pay $60 and jump off my truck bed onto my Bengals fold up table. I let them. I got a great video of it. 

You can't say shit like that and NOT share the video.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It kind of surprised me when they won the toss and elected to receive instead of the usual defer.

They haven’t deferred since Week 2. They’ve received the opening kick (either by their choice or deferment) since week 3
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:21 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You can't say shit like that and NOT share the video.

https://youtube.com/shorts/oiMLDAeVAtU?feature=share
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:40 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: https://youtube.com/shorts/oiMLDAeVAtU?feature=share

Oh man, he's lucky he did not screw up his tailbone on that one. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It kind of surprised me when they won the toss and elected to receive instead of the usual defer. Coming out and scoring that first TD was huge. Buffalo could only answer with a Field Goal, and the Bengals were moving down the field again with Higgins wide open on that play. Hayden Hurst was playing like a man possessed and glad to be back out there. It was setting up to be such a good game.

If your coach is a defensive guy defer if he is offensive guy take the ball IMO. With Lou making great halftime adjustments is another reason to take the ball..
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:27 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There is absolutely no way the Bengals were going to lose last night. Burrow could have really cemented himself into the MVP convo. That's another layer to this that just sucks so bad. 

We can predict the win just on a start of a game when we are looking good, it was still a 7-3 game with both teams scoring on 1st possession, it was looking like a high scoring game with us having the edge but reflect back to NE game... im sure we were saying the same thing in that after 1st half and we almost lost it.. yes it probably hurts his chances for MVP just like Hurt run for MVP was done it by injury... but a big part of that problem is Mahomes has been dealing also of late with less talent than Joe has so that will make it tough
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 12:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh man, he's lucky he did not screw up his tailbone on that one. 

Right!  Hell last year after the bengals beat tennessee to go to the afc champ game, my son picked me up from behind and then dropped me right on my tailbone.  I was down for the count for ten mins or so.  I still have issues to this day from it and I was only a couple feet off the ground
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:19 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I know there are some pretty big things at play right now, but for the half a quarter of football that was played, that stadium was absolutely LIVE.

The pregame light show and intros were unbelievable. It was LOUD as hell and the place was maybe more electric than I have ever seen it. It helps that the Bengals were absolutely ROLLING as well.

Like I said, bigger things at play here but I just wanted to give some props to all the people that put on last night.

(01-03-2023, 11:24 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: Not to mention they came out dealing

That first drive and start of second drive were so sharp

I know the game was only about 10 minutes long but here were the quarterback stats:

Joe Burrow: 4/4, 52 yards 1 PTD, 0 Sacks, 0 INT, 1 Rush for 2 yards, 21 yard LONG pass, QBR: 158.3
Josh Allen: 3/6, 33 yards, 0 PTD, 0 Sacks, 0 INT, 2 Rush for 14 yards, 17 yard LONG pass, QBR: 66.7
Reply/Quote
You can tell the Bengals were playing for the WIN. Hurst and Williams doing the dangerous hurdles but with the "all engines are go" attitude to give it their best.
Can someone post a photo of the stadium pre-game with everyone with their phone lights on? I was able to get a glimpse but can't find it anymore.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:50 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: You can tell the Bengals were playing for the WIN. Hurst and Williams doing the dangerous hurdles but with the "all engines are go" attitude to give it their best.
Can someone post a photo of the stadium pre-game with everyone with their phone lights on? I was able to get a glimpse but can't find it anymore.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:47 PM)Cincybearcatfan Wrote: I know the game was only about 10 minutes long but here were the quarterback stats:

Joe Burrow: 4/4, 52 yards 1 PTD, 0 Sacks, 0 INT, 1 Rush for 2 yards, 21 yard LONG pass, QBR: 158.3
Josh Allen: 3/6, 33 yards, 0 PTD, 0 Sacks, 0 INT, 2 Rush for 14 yards, 17 yard LONG pass, QBR: 66.7

As we have personally seen several times this year....    No game is over till its over.. Even if you have a huge half time lead. and are one of the best teams in thea league
Reply/Quote
I was very proud of The Jungle last night and today.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We were about to see an offensive shootout. While I think both D's struggled, I believe ours would have held up better than theirs. We held them to three once they got into the redd zone. They seemed to have no answer for our offense.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 01:53 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2023, 11:24 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: Not to mention they came out dealing

That first drive and start of second drive were so sharp

x 2!!!!

& outside of that one bad pass to Beasley, it has all the makings of the shootout we all anticipated. Would have been a dang good one.
Reply/Quote