• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standing Predictions
For the upcoming season. Here is mine.

1) Pittsburgh
2) Cleveland
3) Baltimore
4) Cinntucky
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 06:46 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: For the upcoming season. Here is mine.

1) Pittsburgh
2) Cleveland
3) Baltimore
4) Cinntucky

I can't take you seriously if you can't even spell Cincitucky right. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm not going to give you my prediction. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can't take you seriously if you can't even spell Cincitucky right. Mellow

Well, at least you're able to see the only inaccuracy in his post ...
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can't take you seriously if you can't even spell Cincitucky right. Mellow

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I would guess it this way:

Cincinnati/Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Cleveland

Your likely to win the 1st contest. We have young starting talent that will make a lot of mistakes early. We will likely lose a couple do to that fact. Yet they will get it together quickly. Hopefully before we face again. If not, we beat you in the playoffs, regardless of where it is played! So - your run is done and ours has begun.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 07:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would guess it this way:

Cincinnati/Pittsburgh
Baltimore
Cleveland

Your likely to win the 1st contest. We have young starting talent that will make a lot of mistakes early. We will likely lose a couple do to that fact. Yet they will get it together quickly. Hopefully before we face again. If not, we beat you in the playoffs, regardless of where it is played! So - your run is done and ours has begun.

I LOVE it!!!!!!

I don't know that they win the first contest, though, because we'll lean on our running game early in the season and in Pittsburgh to make our young tackles' lives easier and Mixon will run all over their garbage run defense.  They're not young enough to keep up with our receivers and protect the long ball when they start loading the box.  Coming off our bye week means that we'll also be healthier and fresh with energy and we'll get after Ben.

Aside from week 17 against the Browns, they have a brutal schedule to end the year and they'll be lucky to get through it with Ben, Bell, and Brown all healthy.

Flacco continues to fail to live up to his contract.

I had my doubts early, but this team is growing on me as a contender!

1.  Cincinnati 

2.  Pittsburgh 

3.  Baltimore

4  Cleveland
Reply/Quote
Your right about one thing Brad. All this speculation and high hopes goes out the window if injuries happen to key players. It seems to hit our times hard. One team that seems to overcome that stuff is the Patriots. I don't know how they do it.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2017, 07:13 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your right about one thing Brad. All this speculation and high hopes goes out the window if injuries happen to key players. It seems to hit our times hard. One team that seems to overcome that stuff is the Patriots. I don't know how they do it.

Stretches like that would be incredible difficult with us because we just don't have the medical facilities, indoor practice facility, training facility, or medical staff to handle the hard-nose style of the NFL.

People (actually, it may have only been one person) have called me out saying that I don't know if all of the things I mentioned are up-to-par with the Bengals, but you can look-up our small medical staff and all of the facilities, which they don't have some secret buildings and staff members just to trick the football world.

I have no idea how the Patriots overcome them, but I think it's just the mentality of the team that everyone plays a part.  I could say that it's Brady that holds it all together, which it is to an extent, but, even when he was injured in 08, they still went 11-5 (I think).

I have to figure that at least Bell will get injured during that stretch, so Steelers fans just have to hope that it's not for an extended period of time.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2017, 06:46 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: For the upcoming season. Here is mine.

1) Pittsburgh
2) Cleveland
3) Baltimore
4) Cinntucky

Let me guess based on your signature, you also said Hillary would win a landslide.  Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2017, 07:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I LOVE it!!!!!!

I don't know that they win the first contest, though, because we'll lean on our running game early in the season and in Pittsburgh to make our young tackles' lives easier and Mixon will run all over their garbage run defense.  They're not young enough to keep up with our receivers and protect the long ball when they start loading the box.  Coming off our bye week means that we'll also be healthier and fresh with energy and we'll get after Ben.

Aside from week 17 against the Browns, they have a brutal schedule to end the year and they'll be lucky to get through it with Ben, Bell, and Brown all healthy.

Flacco continues to fail to live up to his contract.

I had my doubts early, but this team is growing on me as a contender!

1.  Cincinnati 

2.  Pittsburgh 

3.  Baltimore

4  Cleveland

I hate predictions...too many variables during a season.  But I wanted to point out one thing:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing/position/defense
[Image: 2016_D.jpg]

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing
[Image: 2016_O.jpg]

Go ahead and rely on that rushing game.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 10:39 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Let me guess based on your signature, you also said Hillary would win a landslide.  Hilarious

How did you know?
Reply/Quote

1) Pittsburgh
2) Cleveland
3) Baltimore
4) Cinntucky

I think it'll be

Pittsburgh/Cincinnati
Baltimore
Cleveland

I think Pittsburgh comes out firing on all cylinders and at the end of the season, injuries happen like always and they limp into the playoffs tied with the Bengals, after the Bengals come back strong in the second half. Man I hope I'm wrong, but I have that feeling, this will happen.
Reply/Quote
I think we should be hoping the Cinci has some success soon. They are approaching their 30th. year of futility. This is around the time the league encourages an owner to move the team to a different city. Columbus Bengals?
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 11:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: I hate predictions...too many variables during a season.  But I wanted to point out one thing:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing/position/defense
[Image: 2016_D.jpg]

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing
[Image: 2016_O.jpg]

Go ahead and rely on that rushing game.   Smirk

That was with Hill dancing around in the backfield.  

Mixon will be a machine.
Reply/Quote
This division will be pretty easy.

1. Cincy/Pitt

3. Baltimore
4. Cleveland

Big gap here between Cincy/Pitt and Baltimore.
Reply/Quote

1) Pittsburgh
2) Cleveland
3) Baltimore
4) Cinntucky

1. PITTSBURGH

2. Baltimore/Cincinnati
4. Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2017, 01:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That was with Hill dancing around in the backfield.  

Mixon will be a machine.

Yes, and we know from this post a few years ago how good you are at predicting the success of young Bengals RBs ... LOL

(05-31-2015, 11:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My Super Bowl hype is at an all-time high.

The reason it's so high?  Jeremy Hill.  He can run down team's throats and open things up for AJ and our other receiving threats like no one else can.  

Nailed that one, didn't ya?   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2017, 08:52 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yes, and we know from this post a few years ago how good you are at predicting the success of young Bengals RBs ... LOL

Nailed that one, didn't ya?   Hilarious

We still put together an ok season even with Hill blowing, and who knew that he'd suddenly forget how to run hard?
Reply/Quote
via NFL Memes on Facebook

[Image: 19400020_1533996543313695_28886813068935...e=5A0FDC6C]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote