Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stands looked half empty
I saw a lot of empty seats in the middle deck there. Sad for a home opener
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:37 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I saw a lot of empty seats in the middle deck there.  Sad for a home opener

What do you expect with a performance like that?
Reply/Quote
The club level seats are usually the ones that are empty before any others.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:37 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: I saw a lot of empty seats in the middle deck there.  Sad for a home opener

I blame the fans.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Club level (the wine and cheesers) has always been notriously low in attendance. Not sure if it's because most are hanging in the boxes or what. Been that way for years.
Reply/Quote
Middle deck has yet to packed for years now, for whatever reason. Even the home playoff games they have spotty empty areas.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I noticed that at the beginning of the game, but just assumed people were still making their way to their seats.

Sad if it wasn't packed full.
Reply/Quote
Half full?
Reply/Quote
A lot of the club level people are inside, drinking and eating.

Some of those seats are given out to team sponsors who then give them out as rewards and such to their employees. If you're there with work people, you don't sit outside, drink a half dozen beers, and scream when the Bengals get a TD. You have to see those people on Monday.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Darren Sproles just torched Artie Burns for 73 yards LMAO
Reply/Quote
Club level never looks filled at any game of any team ever because they can sit inside or outside. The stands looked pretty good on TV and it was a sellout.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 05:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: A lot of the club level people are inside, drinking and eating.

Some of those seats are given out to team sponsors who then give them out as rewards and such to their employees. If you're there with work people, you don't sit outside, drink a half dozen beers, and scream when the Bengals get a TD. You have to see those people on Monday.

I do
Reply/Quote

Lol good for you, dude. I was actually at the game and it was sold out and loud. Go eat a turd. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I left with 6:56 remaining in the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:49 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lol good for you, dude. I was actually at the game and it was sold out and loud. Go eat a turd. 

Hey go **** yourself.   Not my fault there are a shit load of empty seats in the middle deck during the game
Reply/Quote
Sounds like u have personal problems
Reply/Quote
Team sucks who's gonna go watch a crap show like that.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
On a sidenote: ex-Bengals QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is Kansas City's game MVP.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 07:49 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Lol good for you, dude. I was actually at the game and it was sold out and loud. Go eat a turd. 

No one said it wan't sold out and no one said it wasn't loud.  I've been going to games for years, and even during "sellouts" the club level attendance has been crap.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2016, 06:58 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Darren Sproles just torched Artie Burns for 73 yards LMAO

Must be nice to have a coach know how to use his players / talent.
GIO could easily be Sproles 2.0
Reply/Quote