Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanley Morgan activated
I guess that answered some questions
Reply/Quote
Well, he is the best gunner we have on the PS. That was Tycen's primary role. And we are down a WR with Jones on IR still. But it does leave us thin at safety.

But it won't work all season. You only get 3 activations. We have 10 games left. Morgan, Thomas, & Shedrick Jackson could rotate.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2023, 03:02 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Well, he is the best gunner we have on the PS. That was Tycen's primary role. And we are down a WR with Jones on IR still. But it does leave us thin at safety.

But it won't work all season. You only get 3 activations. We have 10 games left. Morgan, Thomas, & Shedrick Jackson could rotate.

I think they will continue to hedge their bets with Charlie Jones.  Trenton Irwin has been adequately filling in as PR and we know he can catch when given the opportunity.  Yoshi has emerged as a reliable once-in-a-while receiver.  And they only usually keep 5 WRs active on gameday.  I can easily see them stashing Jones on IR for a while or at least until the TE situation sorts itself out especially if they decide promoting Morgan is the answer for special teams.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
We won’t lose ANYTHING on ST and have another WR for blocking on screen and runs

This is a good deal

Uber shocked Mike Thomas wasn’t the choice here. I wonder if Thomas is performing a player/coach role on ST and we preferred him doing that.
-Housh
Reply/Quote