Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars VII The Force Awakens
Sign into your Google account, hit up:
google.com/starwars

pick your side.
Enjoy the nifty things.
Reply/Quote
Lucas continues to show he has no actual understanding of what fans loved about the first Star Wars and the next two sequels.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 06:22 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Lucas continues to show he has no actual understanding of what fans loved about the first Star Wars and the next two sequels.

It's his baby, though. He had a vision for it and that's what he wanted to see. He wasn't going to just make a movie to appeal to fans. He wanted to tell his story his way. JJ Abrams comes into this with the advantage of being a fan who knows what fans want to see with the series. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 11:42 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's his baby, though. He had a vision for it and that's what he wanted to see. He wasn't going to just make a movie to appeal to fans. He wanted to tell his story his way. JJ Abrams comes into this with the advantage of being a fan who knows what fans want to see with the series. 

The problem is, George can still have it be his baby without being a prick. 
The more he got involved after New Hope, the worse things were. 
His vision turned to shit. He should have realized this and known to back off. 
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 02:33 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: The problem is, George can still have it be his baby without being a prick. 
The more he got involved after New Hope, the worse things were. 
His vision turned to shit. He should have realized this and known to back off. 

Empire was so good because he knew to step back and not direct it. Then he had to go and direct the prequels...

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 09:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Empire was so good because he knew to step back and not direct it. Then he had to go and direct the prequels...

Which nearly ruined the series for me. 
As a kid, I liked them because I was young enough but as I got older they just got bad...so bad.

He also has come out and defended his shitty add-ons to the original trilogy. 
Refuses to admit having Greedo shoot first was the second worst decision in film history. 
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 09:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Which nearly ruined the series for me. 
As a kid, I liked them because I was young enough but as I got older they just got bad...so bad.

He also has come out and defended his shitty add-ons to the original trilogy. 
Refuses to admit having Greedo shoot first was the second worst decision in film history. 

The rereleases and changes are awful. I really need to invest in the blu ray because I can't stand the changes being on the DVDs. 

he should have had someone else direct the prequels. Oh, well, I at least enjoyed all the Obi-Wan scenes from the prequels. I thought Ewan McGregor was great. The prequels should have been his tale of how he failed to train Anakin.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 11:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The rereleases and changes are awful. I really need to invest in the blu ray because I can't stand the changes being on the DVDs. 

he should have had someone else direct the prequels. Oh, well, I at least enjoyed all the Obi-Wan scenes from the prequels. I thought Ewan McGregor was great. The prequels should have been his tale of how he failed to train Anakin.

McGregor and Neeson had crazy potential for a good story arc but they just threw that right out the window. 

I think between poor story choices and leaving practical effects behind, they never stood a real chance. 
Reply/Quote
This is hilarious.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
[Image: 151210074408546548.jpg]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2015, 12:50 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: [Image: 151210074408546548.jpg]

Nice I'm going with my girlfriend this coming Saturday. Sure we have to wait the extra days, but we at least got a good nice time and we get to enjoy the local iMax 3-D.
Reply/Quote
So, I saw it. It vas very good but not as awesome as I thought it will be.

16/20.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:30 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: So, I saw it. It vas very good but not as awesome as I thought it will be.

16/20.

C'est la vie .....  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
SPOILER ALERT

[Image: 7xc3hat.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:34 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: C'est la vie .....  Ninja

You nailed it, it's seeing it in french version which perturbates me. I'm used to original version and it was kind of weird.

Reply/Quote
Am I the only guy in the world that wants Spoilers to this movie?  I wanna know what's happening.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:07 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Am I the only guy in the world that wants Spoilers to this movie?  I wanna know what's happening.

I both do and don't. I want to know what happens in the movie, but I don't want the movie spoiled! LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:02 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: You nailed it, it's seeing it in french version which perturbates me. I'm used to original version and it was kind of weird.

Was it dubbed in French, or in English with French subtitles? 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 05:28 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I both do and don't. I want to know what happens in the movie, but I don't want the movie spoiled! LOL

Its StarWars by disney i dont expect much of the unexpected...    Directed by Startreks JJ Abram

Space Laser battles
Ships Exploding
Light Saber Battles.
A Fat Luke
Someone from the old movies dies
etc....

No Jedi order just a few rouge jedi...   And still nothing as cool as darth maul

biggest thing im looking forward to out of all the new StarWars and StarTrek and the new Alien movies

is a new SPACEBALLS!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 05:31 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Was it dubbed in French, or in English with French subtitles? 

Dubbed in french.

Reply/Quote