Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars VII The Force Awakens
I had some really good laughs there.

Dude is crazy.

http://ammonra.org/skywalkerparadigm/

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Just seen Rogue One. It took me 10 minutes to get in but I really liked it !

8.5/10

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 01:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Just seen Rogue One. It took me 10 minutes to get in but I really liked it !

8.5/10

Probably going to see it tomorrow, but the reviews I've seen haven't been overly stellar.  But I look forward to seeing it!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 03:49 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Probably going to see it tomorrow, but the reviews I've seen haven't been overly stellar.  But I look forward to seeing it!

The only review that matters is yours.

Reply/Quote
after the pretriology I lost 95% interest in the starwars franchise. and they aren't even following the story anymore.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 04:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: after the pretriology I lost 95% interest in the starwars franchise.  and they aren't even following the story anymore.

Well, I take what is given, it's a big galaxy. This isn't a story, there are stories. 

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 01:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Just seen Rogue One. It took me 10 minutes to get in but I really liked it !

8.5/10

I have tickets for 7:00 tomorrow night, and I can't wait!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rogue One is awesome. It has some forced character development but the characters are fantastic and likeable, the cinematography great, and I don't think I've ever felt more suspense for something I knew the result of ever.
Reply/Quote

8.5/10

Same here, just saw it today. 

If Disney/LucasArts wants to pump out Star Wars flicks like this, it is all good with me. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

8.5/10

Agree with taking a while to get into it.  They threw too many characters and locations at you at the beginning of the film.  If we didn't know the backstory of the movie, it would have been much harder to follow at first.

As for the rest of the movie, it was good, but it didn't quite live up to the hype for me.  I kind of see it like Attack Of The Clones, an attempt to throw a massive amount of CGI wizardry at the masses in hopes for praise instead of letting the story do the work.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2016, 06:26 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Rogue One is awesome. It has some forced character development but the characters are fantastic and likeable, the cinematography great, and I don't think I've ever felt more suspense for something I knew the result of ever.

**spoiler alert** I thought the last 20 or so minutes was the best 20 minutes of any Star Wars movie. All three segments of the battle were great. The space battle was fantastic, the robot was awesome for what he did, the force being with Donnie Yen's character, the overall sacrifice of everyone involved to get those plans out. And of course the absolute best 60-90 seconds of the movie and perhaps the Star Wars franchise itself, the hallway massacre scene. 

Overall I give the movie a 9/10. I give the first third a 8/10, middle part 9/10, and the final third 10/10 which when I go to movies that is the most important part of any movie imo. 

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 01:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: **spoiler alert** I thought the last 20 or so minutes was the best 20 minutes of any Star Wars movie. All three segments of the battle were great. The space battle was fantastic, the robot was awesome for what he did, the force being with Donnie Yen's character, the overall sacrifice of everyone involved to get those plans out. And of course the absolute best 60-90 seconds of the movie and perhaps the Star Wars franchise itself, the hallway massacre scene. 

Overall I give the movie a 9/10. I give the first third a 8/10, middle part 9/10, and the final third 10/10 which when I go to movies that is the most important part of any movie imo. 

Agree that scene was fantastic.  Although I left asking myself "Why did he bother to have the Stormtroopers storm Leia's ship if it was that easy for him?"
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 07:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Agree that scene was fantastic.  Although I left asking myself "Why did he bother to have the Stormtroopers storm Leia's ship if it was that easy for him?"

To surround the rebels ?

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 07:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Agree that scene was fantastic.  Although I left asking myself "Why did he bother to have the Stormtroopers storm Leia's ship if it was that easy for him?"

Probably cause the ship was captured within the star destroyer and there was no urgency for him to fight at that point. Just let the pawns be pawns sort of thing. 

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 08:37 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Probably cause the ship was captured within the star destroyer and there was no urgency for him to fight at that point. Just let the pawns be pawns sort of thing. 

Good point, but then maybe if he had handled it himself the plans would not have made it to the escape pod.  Thus ends the movie franchise as the final credits roll 45 seconds into Episode IV. Cry
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2016, 01:14 PM)Millhouse Wrote: **spoiler alert** I thought the last 20 or so minutes was the best 20 minutes of any Star Wars movie. All three segments of the battle were great. The space battle was fantastic, the robot was awesome for what he did, the force being with Donnie Yen's character, the overall sacrifice of everyone involved to get those plans out. And of course the absolute best 60-90 seconds of the movie and perhaps the Star Wars franchise itself, the hallway massacre scene. 

is the robot anything close to hk-47?  that's who they should be making a movie for.
Reply/Quote
Uhhgg...you guys kept the conversation in this thread about the new movie Rogue One. So I started a new thread with out knowing you guys have already been discussing it. Sorry.

I'm still confused though why ya'll didn't start a new thread, concerning a new movie?!
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 04:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: is the robot anything close to hk-47?  that's who they should be making a movie for.

Shut up.....meatbag.
Reply/Quote
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/12/23/actress-carrie-fisher-in-critical-condition-after-cardiac-episode-on-london-to-los-angeles-flight.html

Sad

Reply/Quote
RIP Princess Leia Sad

Reply/Quote