Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star Wars!!!
So I'm off work today and guess what's on? Ohhh Yeeaah Star Wars all them on movie on demand for free today Yes
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 11:43 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So I'm off work today and guess what's on?   Ohhh Yeeaah  Star Wars all them on movie on demand for free today  Yes

Cable, dish, or direct?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 11:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: Cable, dish, or direct?

Cable, Time Warner
Reply/Quote
So which one is your favorite? I really like "The Empire Strikes Back" But I like them all really.
Reply/Quote
Starting "Return of the Jedi" now. Excited
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 12:17 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Cable, Time Warner

Damn.....looks like I won't be firing up the DVR....

(09-28-2016, 01:03 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So which one is your favorite?  I really like "The Empire Strikes Back"  But I like them all really.

That's my fave as well.....but I gotta say, the newest one is pretty damn good too.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 01:24 PM)Wyche Wrote: Damn.....looks like I won't be firing up the DVR....

That's my fave as well.

No Time Warner cable?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 01:28 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: No Time Warner cable?

Nope, DirectTV

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 01:03 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So which one is your favorite?  I really like "The Empire Strikes Back"  But I like them all really.

Me too. I was always for the Empire. I'll never forgive Vader for that latent streak of sentimental weakness.
Reply/Quote

JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 01:16 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Starting "Return of the Jedi" now. Excited

Careful...

[Image: ITS_A_TRAP-300x230.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So instead of starting a new thread, figured I'd just reboot the old one. So are you guys excited about the new one coming out in December (I think)?

Though I'm a Star Wars fan, I've never read the books and am curious is this story a continuation of the last? Picking up where we left off in the last one? Any chance we're going to see Luke like the last movie hinted?
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 03:00 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So instead of starting a new thread, figured I'd just reboot the old one.   So are you guys excited about the new one coming out in December (I think)?

Though I'm a Star Wars fan, I've never read the books and am curious is this story a continuation of the last?  Picking up where we left off in the last one?  Any chance we're going to see Luke like the last movie hinted?

It would be wrong not to have luke in the next considering how the last on ended.

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 03:00 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So instead of starting a new thread, figured I'd just reboot the old one.   So are you guys excited about the new one coming out in December (I think)?

Though I'm a Star Wars fan, I've never read the books and am curious is this story a continuation of the last?  Picking up where we left off in the last one?  Any chance we're going to see Luke like the last movie hinted?

It would be wrong not to have luke in the next considering how the last on ended.

Reply/Quote
The movie coming out in Dec. isn't the next movie in the seried. It's about the rebel alliance right before A new hope.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 07:52 AM)Synric Wrote: The movie coming out in Dec. isn't the next movie in the seried. It's about the rebel alliance right before A new hope.

Oh geez. Not this again.as a Bengals fan, i have enough stress.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 03:48 PM)xxlt Wrote:

This ^ post really should have won the interwebs. So, I am reposting it just to remind you all how much you suck for not acknowledging it. Now, click play, take Lucille's money, and do what she says.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 07:52 AM)Synric Wrote: The movie coming out in Dec. isn't the next movie in the seried. It's about the rebel alliance right before A new hope.

the newest trailer just released today; looks frikkin awesome:

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

My Favorite is probly Empire Strikes Back... as well...  Each has their moments but I hated episode 1 outside of the darthmaul fight scene.

haven't seen 7 yet and in no hurry.
Reply/Quote
Watched return of the jedi last night. Lei in that slave costume....damn!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote