Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting Work On My Handicalendar!
After my presentations, in the question and answer session, I always get asked what I do for a job, and I always say "I do this sort of thing part-time and then I'm also a part-time speedo model!" It always gets lots of laughs.

After I got out of college, I started wanting to make it happen, but just never knew where to start or how to get things going.

A few months ago, I started asking people if they wanted to be in it, and then, a few minutes ago, I emailed the head of the business department where I went to college to see if she could help me in getting the business side of things rolling. A friend also gave me the name and email address of someone that can point me in the direction of people that a I couldn't find on the website.

The university where I went to college is literally across the street from my place now (I live on College Park, if that gives you any kind of idea), so I also can just roll over to discuss my ideas and things in person to make it easier once I get in contact with professors.

If anyone knows anyone that might want to be in it, let me know and be ready to buy your calendar by next winter!
Reply/Quote
After reading the title - you entered. This is not the handy-calendar you were looking for!

[Image: OIP.eXV1unFVUhx6N6na6yAL8AHaEK?pid=Api&rs=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote