Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a new thread
Hey everyone I'm new to the bengalsboard and I'm trying to figure out how to start a new thread. I'm not seeing the option to start one, maybe someone can tell what I'm doing wrong.
Reply/Quote
There might be a rep or post count threshold to meet before you can start a new thread. In the meantime it seems like there’s a new one every 6-8 minutes in Jungle Noise right now. LOL Feast your eyes
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 10:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: There might be a rep or post count threshold to meet before you can start a new thread. In the meantime it seems like there’s a new one every 6-8 minutes in Jungle Noise right now. LOL Feast your eyes

Thanks for the info, much appreciated 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2022, 09:09 PM)jmselbe Wrote: Hey everyone I'm new to the bengalsboard and I'm trying to figure out how to start a new thread. I'm not seeing the option to start one, maybe someone can tell what I'm doing wrong.

Welcome to the board. Joe

You can start a thread after your 10th post.
Reply/Quote
This thread was helpful because it explained why I can't start a new thread, but it must be a joke, right?

I need to find out how to rotate my avatar.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 06:27 PM)Bing Ghuls Wrote: This thread was helpful because it explained why I can't start a new thread, but it must be a joke, right?

5 more posts isn't difficult to get

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2023, 06:27 PM)Bing Ghuls Wrote: This thread was helpful because it explained why I can't start a new thread, but it must be a joke, right?

Easy Peasy. Turn your laptop on its side. 

Follow HD for more tips and tricks on TBB and life in general.  Cool

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote