Poll: Where do you see the Bengals as of now?
No Worries. We're Super Bowl bound
Playoff contender, but not quite sure about Super Bowl
We'll win a playoff game
We'll make the playoffs but go 1 and done again..
Playoffs? Don't talk about Playoffs! I hope we can just win another game!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Bengals end of week 11?
(11-24-2015, 05:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you have never heard of a wildcard team making the playoffs?

And we beat the Steelers at home in 2013.

[Image: it-are-a-fact.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 04:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Exactly whats been happening lately. Pissburgh is 2 games back with 6 to go. When was the last time we beat them at home?

You aren't even a good troll. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 05:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think we are going to win atleast one Playoff game this year.

I just don't know if we can beat the Pats in their place especially with injuries piling up on us.

This is a very good team though guys and we could beat the Pats in their place.

It is definately possible. The injuries are a bit concerning though.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the injuries that the Pats have been going through.
They will start to lose some games in the next few weeks, almost lost last night.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 06:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: You aren't even a good troll. 

If the word troll was banned,  :troll: you wouldn't have anything else to say.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 09:03 PM)Fresno B Wrote: If the word troll was banned,  :troll: you wouldn't have anything else to say.

If they banned all trolls, you wouldn't even be here.

If Andy isn't clutch and not very good, what does that make AJ Green? He of many disappearing acts and game ending fumbles?
Reply/Quote
Looks like Marv Lewis moved on to BIGGER things….

Instead of bad half-time adjustments, it's now bad half-season adjustments. OR…..

Maybe Hue Jackson was looking TOO good that Marv didn't want to lose him, so he restrained him a bit in hopes no one wold want him.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:24 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Looks like Marv Lewis moved on to BIGGER things….

Instead of bad half-time adjustments, it's now bad half-season adjustments. OR…..

Maybe Hue Jackson was looking TOO good that Marv didn't want to lose him, so he restrained him a bit in hopes no one wold want him.

Hmm, getting -1 yards while our opponents scored 21 points may very well lock Hue, Pauly, and Marvin up as Bengals for at least another decade!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:39 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: If they banned all trolls, you wouldn't even be here.

If Andy isn't clutch and not very good, what does that make AJ Green? He of many disappearing acts and game ending fumbles?

You are what you eat.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:42 PM)Fresno B Wrote: You are what you eat.

Not sure how on earth you think this actually applies here.
So, are you going to answer my question? 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 11:42 PM)Fresno B Wrote: You are what you eat.

I don't get it.  WTF does this mean?
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2015, 12:35 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Not sure how on earth you think this actually applies here.
So, are you going to answer my question? 

I hate to speculate here....but I think he's actually claiming that Andy causes AJ to fumble and disappear.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Just imagine if Rodgers or Brady was our qb? Would AJ's numbers be the same? No. Greens disappearing acts are a combination of good coverage (most of the time doubled or bracketed), drops, fumbles, and inaccurate passes from the qb. The worse is when he isn't even targeted, like the whole first half of the Texan playoff game, we always lose
Reply/Quote