Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Democratic Party
(11-18-2016, 10:10 PM)xxlt Wrote: Every night I say a little prayer for the smokers who can no longer foul the air of public buildings. It is a national tragedy on par with the Clean Water Act and the restrictions placed on the people who want to remove your mail from your mailbox and read it. I mean, why is it a felony for Bob and Mary next door to take your mail from your box and read it?

I do laugh about people worried about losing their guns small step by small step, because everyone who has any real power in this country knows that as long as the sheeple have their bables (bibles) and their shootin' arns (guns) you can ram a rolling pin up their assholes and they won't say boo because they think they are free and protected by the good book and the big gun. Its ignorant, but what are ya gonna do?

Your second amendment rats (rights) give you the authority to have a gun for the purpose of serving in a militia. Any one who missed militia drill last week deserves to have their guns taken, even though it will never happen.

(And that's how they get you. They tell you the truth and you believe it and then, wham - they take your guns! PS, Obama is outside your window right now, with a great big ol' hardon you could hang pipe rail gate from, and he's looking at your gun and he's about to TAKE IT!)

Goddamn, you're sexy when you condescend. 
(11-18-2016, 11:01 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Or you could do it the fail way, as you just did.

[url=http://www.businessinsider.com/more-gun-stores-in-america-than-grocery-stores-2012-12][/url]

None of which addresses a single point I've made at all.  I think you'll find that's a theme in this poorly constructed post.  Maybe stick to talking about people pooping on each other?

I'm enjoying the copypasta but you forgot the sauce.  While you're at it, maybe take a break from directly copying other's inane source material and explain to the class what a "military-grade assault weapon" is.  I need a laugh, so please gooby.

Again, doesn't address a single point I've made.  The trend continues.

I've already clearly addressed why this occurs.  You've yet to cogently address a single point I've made.  You have talked about people pooping on each other though.

Again, we're all waiting for you to actually make a point.

You should have stuck with speculating about scat films, you actually did a better job.  Check back in when you can make a point without copying the latest crap from everytown or whichever inane anti-gun rag site you lifted this post wholesale from.  We'll be waiting but we won't hold our breath. Smirk

You are the poster boy for Trump's America. You ask for facts, I give you 300 million of them, and you deny them. When you live in a parallel universe of course your "argument" wins. Keep those fingers jammed tightly in your ears, lest you be forced to admit that guns and their owners are thriving in 2016, just as they have throughout US history. The Kool Aid you drink must be incredibly good to compel such unflinching denial of reality. Keep sucking it down. OH YEAH!

[Image: Purple-Kool-Aid.jpg]
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(11-19-2016, 04:20 AM)xxlt Wrote: You are the poster boy for Trump's America.

Ahahaha, I get it, you're trolling.  Not very effectively but it at least makes sense now.

Quote:You ask for facts, I give you 300 million of them, and you deny them. When you live in a parallel universe of course your "argument" wins. Keep those fingers jammed tightly in your ears, lest you be forced to admit that guns and their owners are thriving in 2016, just as they have throughout US history. The Kool Aid you drink must be incredibly good to compel such unflinching denial of reality. Keep sucking it down. OH YEAH!

Sure you gave me facts, they were just unrelated to the argument.  I pointed out that CA has moved to confiscation, something you deny is happening.  Instead of trying to refute my factual statement you merely copypasta'd a screed about how many guns there are in this country.  That's not the topic at hand.  The topic at hand is the increasing gun control being trotted out at the state level and we had several examples outside of CA in this very election.  Some failed to be enacted and some did not.  So, kindly stick to the topic at hand, which btw is not how many guns there are in the US, it's the increasing level of gun control being advanced in left leaning states.  If you can't discuss that topic like an adult then kindly do us all a favor and stop wasting our time, and damaging our brain cells, by responding.

Thank you.
(11-19-2016, 03:24 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Ahahaha, I get it, you're trolling.  Not very effectively but it at least makes sense now.

Sure you gave me facts, they were just unrelated to the argument.  I pointed out that CA has moved to confiscation, something you deny is happening.  Instead of trying to refute my factual statement you merely copypasta'd a screed about how many guns there are in this country.  That's not the topic at hand.  The topic at hand is the increasing gun control being trotted out at the state level and we had several examples outside of CA in this very election.  Some failed to be enacted and some did not.  So, kindly stick to the topic at hand, which btw is not how many guns there are in the US, it's the increasing level of gun control being advanced in left leaning states.  If you can't discuss that topic like an adult then kindly do us all a favor and stop wasting our time, and damaging our brain cells, by responding.

Thank you.

Oh, I see, the increasing level of gun control has dropped the level of guns in American to only 300 million. This is a sea change, and those damn California liberals are to blame. As long as you are mainlining that Kool Aid your argument is, pardon the pun, bullet proof.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Please don't step on the delicate flowers....
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-20-2016, 02:32 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Please don't step on the delicate flowers....

Given the whininess of Trump and his supporters lately, I don't think we can just label the left in that way any longer.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(11-19-2016, 10:00 PM)xxlt Wrote: Oh, I see, the increasing level of gun control has dropped the level of guns in American to only 300 million. This is a sea change, and those damn California liberals are to blame. As long as you are mainlining that Kool Aid your argument is, pardon the pun, bullet proof.

Appreciate the high level of substance in your argument. The number of guns in circulation is not the topic. The efforts of some states to confiscate the legally purchased property is. Keep flailing and failing though. It is amusing to watch.
I'm not quoting the entire post from Bigzoman b/c it's a monster, but I agree for the most part.

I think one aspect of the Dems disregard of the rural/white working class is the rise of the technological class and innovations in computers and AI. The upper-middle class in urban/blue areas is largely comprised of people who work in tech that are relatively out of touch with the middle class of old. These are educated people, most with college degrees, not the former middle class of factory workers with high school diplomas.

Then there's the silicon valley crew, another largely liberal group. These people live in a world unlike any outside of Northern California. Not only do they not relate to the working class, they openly express a desire to create AI that will likely wipe them out entirely in a couple of decades. It kills me to read quotes from these people and the academics that evaluate the impact of their innovations. They talk about it like it's going to be some great cultural revolution, then mention that well, yeah, we're going to but over half of the country and possibly most of the world in a position that makes them completely unemployable. It will be a disaster.

They're just super-excited about putting most of the nation into poverty. This is where you will get even more extreme left and right political movements. This is where you will see a rise in racism and nationalism, tribal behaviors. People will no longer have the luxury of worrying about spending their middle class income or how they will retire. They'll be wondering how to survive, and they will make the anger of the Trump movement look like a polite conversation over dinner. Drug addiction will continue to rise just as it has in the rust belt, and some of the unemployable class will seek to profit from it out of necessity.