Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statement Game for Taylor, Lou and Burrow
(10-24-2021, 07:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Did I see it right that the Pats put 54 on them?

If so I could see us doing something similar as I think we are a more explosive Offense right now...

Finally the new players on the OL and the youth overall is getting it together.

going to use that word "gelling" which we are all seeing before our eyes as this season progresses.
Great to finally have a D that has some swag, can stuff other teams best players, rush the passer, not back down and keep hitting like a wrecking ball all game.
And of course what Joe B and Chase have done to transform the O into a lethal weapon. 
Should be fun to watch how much better they become and I pray to see some playoff Victories sooner then later.
I think Joe B is built for playoff football, unlike the red rifle.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:28 PM)kalibengal Wrote: going to use that word "gelling" which we are all seeing before our eyes as this season progresses.
Great to finally have a D that has some swag, can stuff other teams best players, rush the passer, not back down and keep hitting like a wrecking ball all game.
And of course what Joe B and Chase have done to transform the O into a lethal weapon. 
Should be fun to watch how much better they become and I pray to see some playoff Victories sooner then later.
I think Joe B is built for playoff football, unlike the red rifle.  

Well said, the Defense can keep us in any game and the Offense is finally got the chemistry going. Could be the time.

I know everybody with any football acumen has taken notice of this team. Bill Cowher said it today, "The Bengals are for real."

Don't like the guy but respect the chin and agree with him on this sentiment. This was the game I wanted to see.

When you make a team like the Ravens look like that it says something. Late in the game the Ravens looked like the Steelers 
when we beat them. Heads down, humiliated etc.

Been waiting for this my whole life lol
Reply/Quote