Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stating the Obvious: We Have to Win
Bengals need to win to keep me from doing swan dive off building top.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 05:11 PM)bengals67 Wrote: The Browns nearly beat Miami and except on the scoreboard  and we dominated the Dolphins.

However, division games are different and Jackson knows our team.

This is going to be a hard fought and close game. I will not be shocked to see the Browns pull out a win.

Can we protect Andy and can we put pressure on Browns QB will determine who wins.
Hue knows against whom he is coaching. The tendencies; traits; thought process; awareness; decisiveness; desire. Then there's the OC. Hue probably considers Zampese a newbie panty-waist at best. Nervous
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure we will get eifert this week and it'll be a coming home party for him he will have 2 tds and we can rest easy for another week. The thing that's killed us the most is refs and the o line.
Reply/Quote
Of course by most inept fans you're just going to squeal about what are "must win games". Most NFL coaches do not even care about "must win games... let alone the players themselves.  The fact that children like yourselves are allowed to voice your opinions on a message board is ludicrous. Why do I waste my time with the peasants?

This message brought to you by Toast of the Fred kind.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2016, 04:32 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If we lose, then it's time to fire up your mock drafts.

I've started. I've got us taking Jabrill Peppers with the #8 pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As bad as some of these games have been, I don't think we are out of it at all. The start to the season hasn't looked great but there is a long way to go. Burfict has only had 3 games to get back at it, Tyler Eifert hasn't played a game yet, we have a new offensive coordinator that should improve as the season goes on, the officiating should start evening out for us (wishful thinking but it can't get any worse right?), and the schedule gets a lot easier from here on out.

That doesn't even mention the fact that the Ravens have some injuries and are on a 3 game losing streak while the Steelers just lost their starting quarterback for 3-6 weeks and have lost 2 head scratching games themselves. Getting a wild card could be difficult but not impossible, while I feel like we are right in thick of it in terms of competing for the division. If we can get into the bye week with a 4-4 record I think this team makes the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 10:29 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Of course by most inept fans you're just going to squeal about what are "must win games". Most NFL coaches do not even care about "must win games... let alone the players themselves.  The fact that children like yourselves are allowed to voice your opinions on a message board is ludicrous. Why do I waste my time with the peasants?

Great use of the word squeal. Nailed it.  I've never seen anyone love a word more than Fred loves that one.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 10:29 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Of course by most inept fans you're just going to squeal about what are "must win games". Most NFL coaches do not even care about "must win games... let alone the players themselves.  The fact that children like yourselves are allowed to voice your opinions on a message board is ludicrous. Why do I waste my time with the peasants?

These people you speak of must know nothing about NFL football or how a team is run. Clearly I do though. Clearly. That's why I offer the service of imparting my expansive knowledge upon these trolls.

Signed, Sir Baltus Dinglehammer of post-a-lot. Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The real "kicker" is when an NFL coach says "We really felt it was a must win game" in a post game interview after a victory.

However... after a loss it's poo poo-ed away like it meant nothing.

If anyone thinks that coaches and players don't have feelings about meanings of games and how they could affect the morale/momentum... they are frickin' crazy.

It's not just the fans with this prospective.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 02:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: These people you speak of must know nothing about NFL football or how a team is run. Clearly I do though. Clearly. That's why I offer the service of imparting my expansive knowledge upon these trolls.

Signed, Sir Baltus Dinglehammer of post-a-lot. Ninja

[Image: th?id=OIP.M75a9cfcde9637f2fbb2cd2c2e877d...=300&h=300]
Reply/Quote