Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistical Projection
A little statistical "fun". Here would be the season totals for the following guys...

Andy Dalton
325 completions
491 attempts
66.3%
43 TDs
5 Ints
75 rush attempts
112 Yards
5 Rush TDs
5 Fumbles

Gio Bernard
219 Attempts
1253 Yards
0 TDs
64 Rec
400 Yards
0 TDs
0 Fumbles

J Hill
219 Attempts
656 Yards
11 TDs
11 Fumbles
5 Rec
11 Yards
0 Rec TDs

AJ Green
96 Rec
1787 Yards
16 TDs
0 Fumbles

Marvin Jones
48 Rec
859 Yards
11 TDs
5 Rush Attempts
16 Yards
0 Rush TDs
0 Fumbles

Eifert
69 Rec
816 Yards
16 TDs
0 Fumbles
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Gio with 1253 yards rushing and zero TDs? I gotta say that's reaching a tad..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:00 AM)grampahol Wrote: Gio with 1253 yards rushing and zero TDs?  I gotta say that's reaching a tad..

He doesn't have any TD's now.  So, projecting out for 16 games he'd still have 0. 

Hill having 11 fumbles is a bit much too but that's what it projects to.
Reply/Quote
With these kinds of projections I should have been married 12 times and have 17 kids and 34 grandkids by now, but yeah.. I see how it works. It just doesn't really work that way though.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
You left out Fisher with 124 yards receiving ..

Reply/Quote
That I did....
Reply/Quote
You forgot Dalton's 4,619 yards passing
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 07:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: You forgot Dalton's 4,619 yards passing

I did!  I had it projected but forgot to type it in.  Wouldn't THAT be something!?
Reply/Quote
Funny thing is you can statistically predict something even more bizarre, say someone who can run 100 meters in 10 seconds and project them being able to run a marathon, 26 miles in what? 45 minutes maybe? I'm not that great with math, but it would be fun to see how long it would project 100 meters @10 seconds to running from NY to SF..

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 01:24 AM)grampahol Wrote: You left out Fisher with 124 yards receiving ..

I don't think we've seen the last of that play.   Maybe next time, he jukes or runs over the S and takes it to the house.

He will end up with a TD somehow somewhere this season. 

Fake double reverse, Sanu throws a 70 yard TD to a wide open Fisher, who chugs the last 50 yards while being chased by the entire defense and collapses just over the goalline for the TD that wins the SB.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 12:38 PM)McC Wrote: I don't think we've seen the last of that play.   Maybe next time, he jukes or runs over the S and takes it to the house.

He will end up with a TD somehow somewhere this season. 

Fake double reverse, Sanu throws a 70 yard TD to a wide open Fisher, who chugs the last 50 yards while being chased by the entire defense and collapses just over the goalline for the TD that wins the SB.

Better yet. Goalline formation with Peko in the backfield. FAKE the handoff to Peko, throw to a wide open Fisher in the end zone. Winning 2 point conversion after scoring the tying TD in the Super Bowl with your play. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 12:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Better yet. Goalline formation with Peko in the backfield. FAKE the handoff to Peko, throw to a wide open Fisher in the end zone. Winning 2 point conversion after scoring the tying TD in the Super Bowl with your play. ThumbsUp

Okay.  I'm down.  Although, if we were  lined up for a 2 pt. conversion for the win, my heart would never withstand that anticipation.  I would drop dead the second before he caught the pass, which is how it has been playing out in my dreams for years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote