Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statue of Satan Unveiled
(07-26-2015, 07:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nope, Democrats killed god.  Also, I just saw a group of Whig's jump Buddha in an alley.

Dirty democrats.  Killing gods and babies since 1828*.

*Johnny Cupcakes is not an endorser of either feticide or deicide.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I find it sad that the people of this country have become so freaking petty.

Everyone, everywhere in this country is so petty any more, it's just sickening.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(07-26-2015, 08:48 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I find it sad that the people of this country have become so freaking petty.

Everyone, everywhere in this country is so petty any more, it's just sickening.

It is funny how Americans complain about other Americans constantly but still think the rest of the world is mean for not liking us.
(07-26-2015, 08:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It is funny how Americans complain about other Americans constantly but still think the rest of the world is mean for not liking us.

Well it's HOW the rest of the world doesn't like us...especially eurotrash.
A lot of them look down when in reality they are just trashy and bad about things. 
It's just vogue to bash the US. 

The US is criticized for it's handling of the border with Mexico....but nary a peep about France blockading and detaining African refugees. 
(07-26-2015, 07:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I thought that the Christian god was omnipotent.  Shouldn't he have been able to save those families that were destroyed by economic collapse and a society overrun with violent crime?

If they deny the existence of God then how is he supposed to bless them?
(07-26-2015, 09:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If they deny the existence of God then how is he supposed to bless them?

So the only way he blesses you is if you believe in him?  That doesn't seem like something a loving god would do.  I think that a loving god would be more altruistic and less likely to resort to petty revenge tactics.

Is this like the whole...."Why didn't God stop the shooting?" "Why would he?...He isn't allowed in schools anymore." thing?
LFG  

(07-26-2015, 09:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Well it's HOW the rest of the world doesn't like us...especially eurotrash.
A lot of them look down when in reality they are just trashy and bad about things. 
It's just vogue to bash the US. 

The US is criticized for it's handling of the border with Mexico....but nary a peep about France blockading and detaining African refugees. 

Everyone bashes the superpower. We have been standing alone since '93. Before that we were loved and The USSR was hated.

It's the superpowers nature to be imperial. China is doing it now as well. And russia has also been doing it .... So there will be some spread around hate.
(07-26-2015, 09:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So the only way he blesses you is if you believe in him?  That doesn't seem like something a loving god would do.  I think that a loving god would be more altruistic and less likely to resort to petty revenge tactics.

Is this like the whole...."Why didn't God stop the shooting?" "Why would he?...He isn't allowed in schools anymore." thing?

If it didn't require belief then there would never be anything bad happen. Belief is necessary. You have to have faith. You can't win the lottery without buying a ticket. And you can't get into heaven without believing in God.

The reason you need to have faith is because we must all make a commitment to him. Then he rewards that faith.
(07-26-2015, 09:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone bashes the superpower. 

Is that why you constantly bash liberals and progressives?
(07-26-2015, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If it didn't require belief then there would never be anything bad happen.    Belief is necessary.   You have to have faith.   You can't win the lottery without buying a ticket.   And you can't get into heaven without believing in God.  

The reason you need to have faith is because we must all make a commitment to him.  Then he rewards that faith.

I get the whole heaven exclusivity thing, but to punish an entire city with massive economic hardships and immense amounts of violent crime seems cruel.  I'm sure there are plenty of loyal and loving believers in the city of Detroit that have fallen victim to their father's wrath.
LFG  

(07-26-2015, 09:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I get the whole heaven exclusivity thing, but to punish an entire city with massive economic hardships and immense amounts of violent crime seems cruel.  I'm sure there are plenty of loyal and loving believers in the city of Detroit that have fallen victim to their father's wrath.

Don't buy into his bs...Detroit is full of poor black people and they're the most religious people around.
(07-26-2015, 09:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If they deny the existence of God then how is he supposed to bless them?

(07-26-2015, 09:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So the only way he blesses you is if you believe in him?  That doesn't seem like something a loving god would do.  I think that a loving god would be more altruistic and less likely to resort to petty revenge tactics.

(07-26-2015, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If it didn't require belief then there would never be anything bad happen.    Belief is necessary.   You have to have faith.   You can't win the lottery without buying a ticket.   And you can't get into heaven without believing in God.  

The reason you need to have faith is because we must all make a commitment to him.  Then he rewards that faith.

[Image: WhyDidYouTellMe_zpscc0d9b99.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-26-2015, 09:48 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I get the whole heaven exclusivity thing, but to punish an entire city with massive economic hardships and immense amounts of violent crime seems cruel.  I'm sure there are plenty of loyal and loving believers in the city of Detroit that have fallen victim to their father's wrath.

Most likely because to 80 (best case) years we live on this planet doesn't compare to eternity. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-26-2015, 05:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They believe in compassion yet they make fun of organized religious ceremonies. Makes sense. 

Actually they don't make fun of other organized religious ceremonies.  The only thing they mock is the Christians request that their religious icons belong on public government property.

You will never see them doing anything disrespectful at a church service.  All of their protests are aimed at the intrusions of Christians onto public property.
(07-26-2015, 10:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Most likely because to 80 (best case) years we live on this planet doesn't compare to eternity. 

So God will punish his loyal servants just to get to the bad apples?  The good people are just collateral damage?
LFG  

(07-26-2015, 10:32 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So God will punish his loyal servants just to get to the bad apples?  The good people are just collateral damage?

What is your definition of punish? He gives them the gift of eternal life. No one is promised anything on earth. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-26-2015, 09:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is that why you constantly bash liberals and progressives?

?
(07-26-2015, 10:34 PM)bmfine32 Wrote: What is your definition of punish? He gives them the gift of eternal life. No one is promised anything on earth. 

My definition of "Punish" comes from the dictionary:  

to subject to pain, loss, confinement, death, etc., as a penalty for someoffense, transgression, or fault:

I know the answer for you, but I'm sure there are a ton of people who are not very grateful for receiving punishment in life only for a possible chance at spending eternity as god's servant.  

The Christian god is a cruel, evil, jealous being, and if real, does not deserve the worship that he demands.
LFG  

I bet there are as well. But of the leaders do all they can to remove God from the community then the people are the leaders mercy.

Without a doubt Detroit is where it is today because of outright corruption at the highest levels.
(07-26-2015, 09:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Don't buy into his bs...Detroit is full of poor black people and they're the most religious people around.

The leadership of Detroit is the problem. They aren't poor blacks. They are rich from taking payoffs and bribes and selling out their own people to get ahead.