Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Status of Reggie?
Anyone know the status of Reggie Nelson?

That may have been the last time we get to see this Bengal legend in stripes :/

It's a shame he went down with the injury on such a great play.

Get well soon Reggie.
Reply/Quote
[Image: anyone.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Out of the playoffs and with any sense out of this team. He deserves better.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:44 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Out of the playoffs and with any sense out of this team. He deserves better.

Being 32 years old, I'm not sure if the team will bring him back Sad

Such a great year he had!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Being 32 years old, I'm not sure if the team will bring him back Sad

Such a great year he had!

A fantastic year. This loss hurts for us as fans. But I always think of Whitworth, Nelson, Peko et al in these situations. They have been the talented, classy, veteran backbone of this team for years (obviously Whitworth and Peko more). Another first round exit is their thanks. Honestly makes me feel a bit sick.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:49 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: A fantastic year. This loss hurts for us as fans. But I always think of Whitworth, Nelson, Peko et al in these situations. They have been the talented, classy, veteran backbone of this team for years (obviously Whitworth and Peko more). Another first round exit is their thanks. Honestly makes me feel a bit sick.

Ya, I broke a few knuckles and household items yesterday, im not sure how guys who are directly involved even do it. I'm weak mentally, I would have breakdowns..... I'm an Adam Jones LOL
Reply/Quote
Looked like a broken ankle when it happened. I haven't seen any reports of it though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One of my favorites. The unsung hero of the defense for several years. Hope he's alright.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:44 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: Out of the playoffs and with any sense out of this team. He deserves better.

Come on man. The bengals made him. He was an underachieving bust before we traded a bum for him.

He will be back if the team wants him.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Come on man.   The bengals made him.  He was an underachieving bust before we traded a bum for him.  

He will be back if the team wants him.

He led the NFL in interceptions.   We will not be his only suitors.
Reply/Quote