Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay classy Mick Cronin
UC got its ass handed to them once again and once again the coach of UC had to make a big deal over nothing and tried to start a fight with an opposing player because he wants anything but the score to be the story of the game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 06:06 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: UC got its ass handed to them once again and once again the coach of UC had to make a big deal over nothing and tried to start a fight with an opposing player because he wants anything but the score to be the story of the game.

Telling a coach F you several times is ok with you?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 07:38 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Telling a coach F you several times is ok with you?  

Lol people like you are the worst it happens all the time and anyone who watches sports knows this. Refusing to shaking hands and trying to fight a player is childish  behavior. Your coach is a tiny baby who couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.
J24

Reply/Quote
Cronin has been a punk since high school. Nothing new.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 09:17 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Lol people like you are the worst it happens all the time and anyone who watches sports knows this. Refusing to shaking hands and trying to fight a player is childish  behavior. Your coach is a tiny baby who couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag.

People like me?  This is not the first time that douche was talking to shit to UC players, but they are the thugs right? Maybe he should drink more often and get in fights. I'm done replying to this
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 02:20 AM)sloSTI Wrote: People like me?  This is not the first time that douche was talking to shit to UC players, but they are the thugs right? Maybe he should drink more often and get in fights. I'm done replying to this

Yes people like you who go after a college kid instead of a 50 year old man child who tells everyone how he is a great leader of young man.
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 02:45 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Yes people like you who go after a college kid instead of a 50 year old man child who tells everyone how he is a great leader of young man.

So you don't believe in respecting coaches, got it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 05:34 PM)sloSTI Wrote: So you don't believe in respecting coaches, got it. 

Not little ones.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I just have one question, who is Mick Cronin?
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 05:34 PM)sloSTI Wrote: So you don't believe in respecting coaches, got it. 
In the heat of the moment during a game? No you go out there and destroy the opponent and you do anything to get in the opposing teams head. After the game you shake hands and act like nothing happened. Which your coach didn't and what's worse is he acts like he is above it all even though he constantly acts like a little child every time his team  plays.
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2017, 08:52 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I just have one question, who is Mick Cronin?

He’s the guy who assists the mall Santa.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 08:29 AM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s the guy who assists the mall Santa.

Oh so he's a black midget that likes to double cross people?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 10:08 AM)mallorian69 Wrote: Oh so he's a black midget that likes to double cross people?

Well he's not black.  

Reply/Quote
lol UC on Xavier violence is funny to me. as if either of you have a shot in march anyways. cool yourselves out, xavier gonna get pwn'ed by villanova anyhow. uc probly wins their conference, xavier surely will not. none of that matters as the blue bloods rise. i'm sorry i couldn't help but be amused by the infighting from the *correction* third worst state in the union behind california and new york the ole' buckeye state.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:58 AM)WildCat Wrote: lol UC on Xavier violence is funny to me. as if either of you have a shot in march anyways. cool yourselves out, xavier gonna get pwn'ed by villanova anyhow. uc probly wins their conference, xavier surely will not. none of that matters as the blue bloods rise. i'm sorry i couldn't help but be amused by the infighting from the *correction* third worst state in the union behind california and new york the ole' buckeye state.

Well too bad none of your titles will count after  John Calilpari leaves.  Also Big East> SEC AAC( also known as all the schools that know other conference wants but we want to tell everyone where still elite even though where not. Also please stop calling us conference USA)
J24

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:58 AM)WildCat Wrote: lol UC on Xavier violence is funny to me. as if either of you have a shot in march anyways. cool yourselves out, xavier gonna get pwn'ed by villanova anyhow. uc probly wins their conference, xavier surely will not. none of that matters as the blue bloods rise. i'm sorry i couldn't help but be amused by the infighting from the *correction* third worst state in the union behind california and new york the ole' buckeye state.

Huh?

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 11:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well he's not black.  

This thread is f**kin' amazing.

You said mall Santa's helper.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Shiiiiit...

The only reason Missouri or Kansas (whichever dump you live in) is still part of the United States is because we couldn't give you to Mexico.

New York, California, and Ohio?... Get the **** outta here with that bullshit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 04:49 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Well too bad none of your titles will count after  John Calilpari leaves.  Also Big East> SEC  AAC( also known as all the schools that know other conference wants but we want to tell everyone where still elite even though where not. Also please stop calling us conference USA)

right b/c his name i gotcha. look into the history, cal was never found at fault. if the ncaa ever had anything on him they'd have busted his ass long ago, like pitino just went down but never roy williams, coach K. or even jim ***** boeheim. get real. always the same narrative with you cal/UK haters. be a lot better if you had a less butt hurt narrative to strike me with. either way we're both bengal fans so there's that.

(12-09-2017, 10:54 PM)jason Wrote: Shiiiiit...

The only reason Missouri or Kansas (whichever dump you live in) is still part of the United States is because we couldn't give you to Mexico.

New York, California, and Ohio?... Get the **** outta here with that bullshit.

i live on the missouri side ty. actually kc is much nicer than cincy, hence why i chose to stay here over 12 years. people's attitudes make a difference to me. you might be right though michigan is also turrible. i would also say illinois as well (chi-town is esp. shitty). ohio is still a top 5. also btw you'd have to give texas and oklahoma away b4 missouri. besides that i'm a kentucky native, 27 years of my life. don't know about inbrediana, but some of us in kentucky have no love for buckeyes.

***edit*** just for the lulz b4 someone decides to chime in on the "you're from kentucky you eff your sister or cousin trash" i'll say this. you're gd right ain't nunya worth looking at, keep it in house! for the lulz :)
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2017, 04:11 AM)WildCat Wrote: right b/c his name i gotcha. look into the history, cal was never found at fault. if the ncaa ever had anything on him they'd have busted his ass long ago, like pitino just went down but never roy williams, coach K. or even jim ***** boeheim. get real. always the same narrative with you cal/UK haters. be a lot better if you had a less butt hurt narrative to strike me with. either way we're both bengal fans so there's that.

i live on the missouri side ty. actually kc is much nicer than cincy, hence why i chose to stay here over 12 years. people's attitudes make a difference to me. you might be right though michigan is also turrible. i would also say illinois as well (chi-town is esp. shitty). ohio is still a top 5. also btw you'd have to give texas and oklahoma away b4 missouri. besides that i'm a kentucky native, 27 years of my life. don't know about inbrediana, but some of us in kentucky have no love for buckeyes.

***edit*** just for the lulz b4 someone decides to chime in on the "you're from kentucky you eff your sister or cousin trash" i'll say this. you're gd right ain't nunya worth looking at, keep it in house! for the lulz :)

Ha... I was sippin a some Maker's Mark (Kentucky in the house!), And laughing about this thread... I totally forgot posting in it.

I love Kentucky my man. Truth be told, have no problem with KC. I just thought the selection of NY, California, and Ohio seemed arbitrary, and odd.

Also... I have given Texas and Oklahoma back to Mexico.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote