Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steady diet of turd sandwiches.
I aint skeeeeered..... Hilarious
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:31 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So you're saying that once the Bengals beat the Steelers then Patriots, we'll get to either double up on Kansas City, or get revenge on Houston or Denver.

That doesn't sound like much of a turd sandwich to me.

The steak hasn't been taken out of the fridge yet, holmes.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:45 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The steak hasn't been taken out of the fridge yet, holmes.

Your analogy is lost me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:14 PM)Beaker Wrote: The way the O played? You mean the same O that threw for 2 TDs and ran for another?

Let's hope for no 3rd down conversions and a win again next week. For you the glass is always half full, a fatal Bengal fan flaw
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:02 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Your analogy is lost me.

The wins you proposed would =/= a turd sandwich.

That would be filet mignon.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:06 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The wins you proposed would =/= a turd sandwich.

That would be filet mignon.

Well get ready to dine on some overpriced cuts then...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Heaven forbid someone wants better than what they've had for so long. Mellow

What does this have to do with marriage ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 02:44 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: What does this have to do with marriage ?
Ninja

Ohhhhhhhh. I am sooo telling.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:11 PM)Beaker Wrote: The steelers lost their starting RB , threw two INTs and barely got by the browns. The pats lost to the juggernaut that is the miami dolphins. Our Bengals took the #1 seed, with the #1 D to OT in their house with our 2nd string QB. Why should we be scared?

You make sense BUT we can also go down a laundry list of reasons we SHOULD win for every game we played (except the 2014 one).  Many of us are acting like victims of perpetual spousal abuse because we are facing a situation that SHOULD be rewarding and good, but it keeps beating us into a pulp on a regular basis.

2011 - We were supposed to beat TJ Yates

2012 - We were supposed to beat the Texans since we "knew them this time"

2013 - We were supposed to beat the Chargers because we were 8-0 at home and FINALLY won the division and got to host the playoff game

2014 - I'm sure there was optimism for the 2014 game...I think I recall people saying AJ being out would force Dalton to stop forcing AJ the ball and make us better by spreading the ball around (or some crap like that).

There it is!  2014 had optimism that AJ being out was "addition by subtraction."  Anyways, you can make the most rational case for us to be optimistic, but we've been there before.  Nothing personal.  It's all good. We're just a justifiably skeptical gang.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 05:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: You make sense BUT we can also go down a laundry list of reasons we SHOULD win for every game we played (except the 2014 one).  Many of us are acting like victims of perpetual spousal abuse because we are facing a situation that SHOULD be rewarding and good, but it keeps beating us into a pulp on a regular basis.

2011 - We were supposed to beat TJ Yates

2012 - We were supposed to beat the Texans since we "knew them this time"

2013 - We were supposed to beat the Chargers because we were 8-0 at home and FINALLY won the division and got to host the playoff game

2014 - I'm sure there was optimism for the 2014 game...I think I recall people saying AJ being out would force Dalton to stop forcing AJ the ball and make us better by spreading the ball around (or some crap like that).

There it is!  2014 had optimism that AJ being out was "addition by subtraction."  Anyways, you can make the most rational case for us to be optimistic, but we've been there before.  Nothing personal.  It's all good.  We're just a justifiably skeptical gang.

2011 and 2012 were actually toss up games. Lost to the Texans earlier in 2011 with Yates. 2012 there was much more optimism, but also a toss up.

2013, yes, we absolutely should have beaten the Chargers. That was the year we were favored by everyone.

If anyone said we were better by subtraction in 2014 obviously didn't watch that season at all. Or they're Denny.

But I get what you're saying. These are all very possible games the Bengals could have won. It all comes down to the second half. The Bengals have been outscore 57-6 in the second half since 2011. That's terrible.

First half? Isn't as bad. Outscored 46-37. Sure. Outscored, but they're dreadful in the second half.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote