Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor for coach of the year?
If Zac ends up getting this team to the playoffs does he deserve coach of the year? I think so
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: If Zac ends up getting this team to the playoffs does he deserve coach of the year? I think so

Maybe, if he wins at least a couple in the post-season.
Reply/Quote
Coming into this week he had 7th best odds for winning it in Vegas, so I’m guessing his odds improve this week. Honestly if they hit 11-12 wins I think he gets it’s coming from a top 5 pick.

Kingsbury has a good chance though assuming the Cards keep it up.
Reply/Quote
Probably Kingsbury as it often goes to the best team, but you never know how the season finishes.
Reply/Quote
I'm just wondering how long it'll take for Lou to go elsewhere to be a failed HC somewhere else..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He should be in the conversation if he makes the playoffs. Just go back and look at most of the national predictions coming into the season. Very little was expected out of this team. This feels like it’s a “year early” - - “ahead of schedule” type season so far.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He should be in the conversation if he makes the playoffs. Just go back and look at most of the national predictions coming into the season. Very little was expected out of this team. This feels like it’s a “year early” - - “ahead of schedule” type season so far.

Think 5.5 wins or something. The health of this team has been the biggest proponent to there success.
Reply/Quote
Yes should be in consideration , seems he is on track
K for a extension to his contract with a couple more wins
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:26 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He should be in the conversation if he makes the playoffs. Just go back and look at most of the national predictions coming into the season. Very little was expected out of this team. This feels like it’s a “year early” - - “ahead of schedule” type season so far.

Kingsbury will be tough to beat with that Bond villain crib clout, though.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:01 AM)BengalB Wrote: Maybe, if he wins at least a couple in the post-season.

COY is selected before playoffs.

If Taylor makes the playoffs he should be COY.
Reply/Quote