Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealers name change
Class act:Stealers ransack Bell's locker. Have we been spelling their name wrong for decades? They haven't made any steel there for years. More steel is produced in the Cincy area than in Pittsburg. The NFL should make them change their name to the Pittsburg Thieves.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 10:33 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Class act:Stealers ransack Bell's locker. Have we been spelling their name wrong for decades? They haven't made any steel there for years. More steel is produced in the Cincy area than in Pittsburg. The NFL should make them change their name to the Pittsburg Thieves.

You’re really good at this.
Reply/Quote
From The Free Dictionary---

Steeler
Also found in: Wikipedia.
Steel´er    (~ẽr)
n. 1. One who points, edges, or covers with steel.
1. (Shipbuilding) Same as Stealer.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 10:33 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Class act:Stealers ransack Bell's locker. Have we been spelling their name wrong for decades? They haven't made any steel there for years. More steel is produced in the Cincy area than in Pittsburg. The NFL should make them change their name to the Pittsburg Thieves.

Seriously, though: Why didn't you go with the name change that you already used in the subject line?  Also, you spelled Pittsburgh wrong.  
Reply/Quote
I've been calling them the steAlers for years now.  I'm just glad its finally starting to catch on. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 03:37 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I've been calling them the steAlers for years now.  I'm just glad its finally starting to catch on. 

Wow...Such a visionary.  It's a wonder Cincinnati is such a shit hole with geniuses such as yourself living there.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 03:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wow...Such a visionary.  It's a wonder Cincinnati is such a shit hole with geniuses such as yourself living there.   Mellow

I’m sure a small minded person such as yourself thinks all Bengal fans live in the greater Cincinnati area, so I hate to burst that little bubble of yours boy, but this guy lives in the greater Des Moines metro. I know nothing of how the good people of Cincinnati live, other than they hate all steAler fans such as yourself with your all high n mighty hoity-toity better than thou attitude.

Shocked and dismayed.......I know.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 01:36 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Seriously, though: Why didn't you go with the name change that you already used in the subject line?  Also, you spelled Pittsburgh wrong.  

I’ll fix it for him. Pissburgh.

Edit: I’m really good at this.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 04:40 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’m sure a small minded person such as yourself thinks all Bengal fans live in the greater Cincinnati area, so I hate to burst that little bubble of yours boy,  but this guy lives in the greater Des Moines metro.  I know nothing of how the good people of Cincinnati live, other than they hate all steAler fans such as yourself with your all high n mighty hoity-toity better than thou attitude.

Shocked and dismayed.......I know.

Bandwagon fan.   Cool

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 05:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ll fix it for him. Pissburgh.

Oh my....Shitsinatti.  This is fun.  

Reply/Quote

Abandoned property is free for anyone that's still there. He wasn't coming back for it. He's no longer a member, so he has no business being there and neither does his stuff. Too bad for him. James Conner is the new man. They haven't won anything with him, so it's time to get the locker room cancer out.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 05:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ll fix it for him. Pissburgh.

Edit: I’m really good at this.

Shitsburgh Cool

Stoolers  Cool Cool

I'm.......ok at this.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Brad's going to have the biggest sigh of relief when he sees this new guy.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yeah what an bunch of classless chumps. Sacking the locker of a guy who just passd up 14.5 million dollars and now to and insult to injury someone stool his $100 Nike’s that were probably paid for by the team or by Nike themselves as part of an endorsement deal.

Let’s forget the fact that he hung his teammates out to dry by not showing up to work. Cause clearly their a bunch of classless stealing thugs anyways.
Reply/Quote
How can it be anything other than the "Squeelers"?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 09:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Yeah what an bunch of classless chumps.  Sacking the locker of a guy who just passd up 14.5 million dollars and now to and insult to injury someone stool his $100 Nike’s that were probably paid for by the team or by Nike themselves as part of an endorsement deal.

Let’s forget the fact that he hung his teammates out to dry by not showing up to work.  Cause clearly their a bunch of classless stealing thugs anyways.

Let the team "hung out to dry"? He could have signed and faked a injury and stole 14 mil but instead said " F$#k the FO they don't want to pay me I'll just play for someone else next year". Pretty classy way to handle it if you ask me.
Reply/Quote

Seeing as Bell was t on the team this year and didn’t sign his tender, the stuff in his locker belonged to the organization

But keep trying bud, someday you’ll get the hang of this smack talk
People suck
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 08:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Brad's going to have the biggest sigh of relief when he sees this new guy.

I doubt he has the self awareness to realize what this means.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 03:03 AM)Griever Wrote: Seeing as Bell was t on the team this year and didn’t sign his tender, the stuff in his locker belonged to the organization

But keep trying bud, someday you’ll get the hang of this smack talk

Right Chumley, the Stealers shit show continues as a mixture of Storage wars and Pawn Stars. Wait let me get some popcorn.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 07:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I doubt he has the self awareness to realize what this means.

I know enough to know that you wear a jewish kipa with a bill. Give that hat back to your six year old. SMACKITY SMACKITY SMACK
Reply/Quote