Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stealers name change
(11-15-2018, 09:02 PM)motoarch Wrote: Yeah what an bunch of classless chumps.  Sacking the locker of a guy who just passd up 14.5 million dollars and now to and insult to injury someone stool his $100 Nike’s that were probably paid for by the team or by Nike themselves as part of an endorsement deal.

Let’s forget the fact that he hung his teammates out to dry by not showing up to work.  Cause clearly their a bunch of classless stealing thugs anyways.

Is English your second language?  Asking for a friend.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 08:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Brad's going to have the biggest sigh of relief when he sees this new guy.

(11-16-2018, 07:45 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I doubt he has the self awareness to realize what this means.

(11-16-2018, 11:12 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I know enough to know that you wear a jewish kipa with a bill. Give that hat back to your six year old. SMACKITY SMACKITY SMACK

Who are you again? I was neither talking to you nor about you here.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 02:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Is English your second language?  Asking for a friend.   Mellow

Do they not teach reading comprehension in Pittsburgh public schools? What part were you having trouble understanding son?

Next time I’m at your moms house I’ll make my way down to the basement after we’re done and explain it to you.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 08:18 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Right Chumley, the Stealers shit show continues as a mixture of Storage wars and Pawn Stars. Wait let me get some popcorn.

(11-16-2018, 11:12 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I know enough to know that you wear a jewish kipa with a bill. Give that hat back to your six year old. SMACKITY SMACKITY SMACK

I miss Ben rape smack.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 08:46 PM)motoarch Wrote: Do they not teach reading comprehension in Pittsburgh public schools?  What part were you having trouble understanding son?

Next time I’m at your moms house I’ll make my way down to the basement after we’re done and explain it to you.

My mom is dead and we don't have a basement... Strike two for you.... You're good at this.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 11:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: My mom is dead and we don't have a basement... Strike two for you.... You're good at this.

Judging by your response to my revealing Im banging your mom while you’re living like a troll in her basement I’m thinking I’m better at this then you kid.

It’s ok though. One day time and experience (and after your testies decent) you’ll get better at this.

Till then I’m you’re daddy.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 10:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I miss Ben rape smack.

There used to be another Bengals fan that used "Chumley" a lot....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 02:51 PM)motoarch Wrote: Judging by your response to my revealing Im banging your mom while you’re living like a troll in her basement I’m thinking I’m better at this then you kid.

Are you banging his mom for reals?

Quote:It’s ok though.  One day time and experience (and after your testies decent) you’ll get better at this.

Decent.Smirk
(that sentence structure tho)

Quote:Till then I’m you’re daddy.

Congrats on the proper us of "I'm".  Baby steps.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 02:51 PM)motoarch Wrote: Judging by your response to my revealing Im banging your mom while you’re living like a troll in her basement I’m thinking I’m better at this then you kid.

It’s ok though.  One day time and experience (and after your testies decent) you’ll get better at this.

Till then I’m you’re daddy.
LOL..."I'm banging your dead mom" and "you live in a basement" that does not exist  = good smack now I guess for this forum.   Mellow 

Again you struggle with the English Language.  My friend isn't asking anymore.  It's clear.

I bet you make some silly comment about not needing to use great smack against me or some sad attempt to obfuscate your terrible use of English.

Reply/Quote
When Jungle Noise sends their people, they're not sending their best.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 05:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’ll fix it for him. Pissburgh.

Edit: I’m really good at this.

This is why they rock the urine yellow yet try to play it off as gold. Plus it helps in hiding Ben's discharging.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Are you banging his mom for reals?

Decent.Smirk
(that sentence structure tho)

Congrats on the proper us of "I'm".  Baby steps.

Corrects someone on writing and his own sentence makes no sense at all ?   Smirk

Congrats (congratulations) on the proper us of "I'm" .  Grammar nazis should proofread before correcting others.  

Should practice up on the use of the word "use" and try not to confuse it with "us". They're two completely different meanings Sir.   3 letter words are tough though, I get it friend and really did not expect you to be able to pull off congratulations all by yourself anyway. Stick to congrats, no big deal. 

Really do not care either way about it,  but since you obviously do thought I might point this out. 

Baby steps friend, baby steps. You can do this !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 02:23 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Corrects someone on writing and his own sentence makes no sense at all ?   Smirk

Congrats (congratulations) on the proper us of "I'm" .  Grammar nazis should proofread before correcting others.  

Should practice up on the use of the word "use" and try not to confuse it with "us". They're two completely different meanings Sir.   3 letter words are tough though, I get it friend and really did not expect you to be able to pull off congratulations all by yourself anyway. Stick to congrats, no big deal. 

Really do not care either way about it,  but since you obviously do thought I might point this out. 

Baby steps friend, baby steps. You can do this !

This is why you guys should really stick to Jungle Noise.  Rfaulk and a few of you aside, you really suck at this.
Reply/Quote