Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler Fans trash talking
Imagine that

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/bengals-players-celebrate-steelers-playoff-loss-to-broncos.13920/
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 09:26 PM)Whacked Wrote: Imagine that

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/bengals-players-celebrate-steelers-playoff-loss-to-broncos.13920/

If you're trash, how else are you gonna talk?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Reading that thread is like reading the mad rantings of Osama Bin Laden....wait...nope, I think he was a little less biased.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Apparently the Bengals are a classless organization that is dirty..

I wonder which other team could get that same description....

I just wonder... Ninja
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Wow what a bunch of pusskies
Reply/Quote
Opposing team's fans talking trash? No way!

With how nicely we talk about them, how could they ever do such a thing???
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Crybabies can't get over the fact that some of their players were injured even though they do it to us all the time. Different rules for Steelers.
Reply/Quote
On the bright side. At least they all have a towel to cry into.
Reply/Quote
I don't understand why the Bengals players even said anything about it. Seems like a bad case of sour grapes.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:56 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I don't understand why the Bengals players even said anything about it. Seems like a bad case of sour grapes.
I would assume it's because they were just as upset as we were at how the game played out.  They're human.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I learned two new things reading that forum.

1. Pittsburgh Stealers fans are delusional and do not comprehend that they, in reality, would've LOST that game without the essential help from their referees.

2. I would bet that, as a whole, Pittsburg Stealers fans have a high illiteracy rate...Between the use of words such as "loosers" and "two" instead of losers and too, I couldn't stop LOL.

The more you know... Hilarious

Also, they really give Burfict two much credit. So, make that three things I learned.
Reply/Quote
Amazing how the tide has turned with that franchise. Pitt turned into a bunch of pusskies. Amazing....really!!!!!!!

Can't wait to play them again, next season. Probably Hue is thinking the same thing, as is Harbaugh. They've gone from punks to cry babies. That's not a step up, BTW!
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 11:56 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I don't understand why the Bengals players even said anything about it. Seems like a bad case of sour grapes.

It is sour grapes but it is not without justification.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Was anyone really expecting to go to the squeelers forums to read just how much love and respect they have for us? I don't log in here expecting a love fest for them, but hey, maybe I should change my outlook and begin expecting the mutual admiration society so we can all get together every game to sing Kumbya..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Fact they even acknowledged us is a sign that we are SOMETHING to them. Guilty conscience comes thru in the weirdest ways. I'm a Cavs fan and when we beat the Bulls last year in 6 a lot of their fans cried ref cheating but in my heart I knew we were better so I didint respond to one seriously or with anger. It was all sarcasm to Bulls fans.

Reason Steelers fans respond to us with anger is because they know that game was trash.

And they also know they'll never win the division unless the NFL starts cheating in EVERY Bengals game. Not just the one against Pittsburg. And you know why? Because Pittsburg isn't that good? They needed refs to squeak by us and they went and got raped by Denver the next week in a game I think we would've won.
Reply/Quote
Think it is funny how they are so proud of going one game further than Bengals.

Also making it #1 priority to beat us next year and take back the North.

Have the Bengals become the steelers SB ? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Plus they use injuries as excuse for losing to Denver but do not even acknowledge the Bengals played with a back up QB while losing multiple other players during game, and it still took the refs help.

News flash : the best part of their season was without their china doll RB Bell as well.

But what do you expect ? We hate them and they hate us. It is not going to change anytime soon either.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Only going to intensify.
Reply/Quote
After the playoff games, I spent some time trolling in the responses to the NFL.com articles on the games.

I have a higher respect for the intelligence of the Steeler fans on our board now. ThumbsUp

Some of those dudes on NFL.com are evidence that Neanderthals are still thriving among us.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2016, 08:36 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: After the playoff games, I spent some time trolling in the responses to the NFL.com articles on the games.

I have a higher respect for the intelligence of the SteAler fans on our board now.  ThumbsUp

Some of those dudes on NFL.com are evidence that Neanderthals are still thriving among us.

Fixed it for ya.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2016, 04:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Was anyone really expecting to go to the squeelers forums to read just how much love and respect they have for us? I don't log in here expecting a love fest for them, but hey, maybe I should change my outlook and begin expecting the mutual admiration society so we can all get together every game to sing Kumbya..

I go to see if anyone in those groups can actually write a sentence that doesn't include multiple use of the f-bomb

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote