Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler Forum: protect your women
Shittsburgh keeping it classy as usual.  Looks like they embraced Pig Ben's raping ways.  Besides this one thread, check out the blatant disrespect they have for our team.  It's disgusting and a big reason I hate their team/fans.

http://steelerfury.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5398&start=10
Reply/Quote
I saw that thread earlier. Absolutely disgusting.
Reply/Quote
Classless Steelers fans, what else did you expect?
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Embracing rape? WTF is wrong with those people? Ignoring the fact we won last time in their house. Just like a Steeler fan to brag about the past. GTFOH!
Reply/Quote
How is it that there are only like, 4 Steelers fans who aren't COMPLETELY deplorable and they all ended up here?

Also, punk a bandwaggonner technique #33c: Ask them who Myron Cope was.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:24 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Shittsburgh keeping it classy as usual.  Looks like they embraced Pig Ben's raping ways.  Besides this one thread, check out the blatant disrespect they have for our team.  It's disgusting and a big reason I hate their team/fans.

They just sound like the losers they are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
People who drop the R word ironically have an IQ of 50 or below.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Y'all are butthurt over some ribbing?  The same kind of talk that everyone produces here about the Steelers and their fans?  Come on.  If those comments hurt your feelings, then the Internet is a bad place for you.

Wanna get them to shut up about it?  Show them that they DON'T own your city. Represent it well, and cheer until your throat is bloody.  Then hope that the Bengals represent it equally as well. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:28 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Y'all are butthurt over some ribbing?  The same kind of talk that everyone produces here about the Steelers and their fans?  Come on.  If those comments hurt your feelings, then the Internet is a bad place for you.

Wanna get them to shut up about it?  Show them that they DON'T own your city. Represent it well, and cheer until your throat is bloody.  Then hope that the Bengals represent it equally as well. 

Unless I missed it, we don't talk about rape over here, and our QB has never been accused of rape.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:42 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: our QB has never been accused of rape.

He will be after todays game.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: He will be after todays game.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:42 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Unless I missed it, we don't talk about rape over here, and our QB has never been accused of rape.

You all talk about rape constantly any time the Steelers come into town.  That's not the point though, as their "rape jokes" are far less than you're making them out to be.

Steelers Poster 1: "we're going to pillage and destroy that city"
Steelers Poster 2: "I see your obvious attempt to avoid the word "rape""
Bengals Posters: oh shit! My butt.....it hurts so bad!

Calm down, stop exaggerating, and stop acting like we don't rip on that team, it's city, and it's dirty, toothless, low IQ, inbred, ketchup eating fans at any chance we get.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 11:11 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You all talk about rape constantly any time the Steelers come into town.  That's not the point though, as their "rape jokes" are far less than you're making them out to be.

Steelers Poster 1: "we're going to pillage and destroy that city"
Steelers Poster 2: "I see your obvious attempt to avoid the word "rape""
Bengals Posters: oh shit! My butt.....it hurts so bad!

Calm down, stop exaggerating, and stop acting like we don't rip on that team, it's city, and it's dirty, toothless, low IQ, inbred, ketchup eating fans at any chance we get.

Yep. That's just how I see it. Overreacting.
Reply/Quote

LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Solid. Rep.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:24 AM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Shittsburgh keeping it classy as usual.  Looks like they embraced Pig Ben's raping ways.  Besides this one thread, check out the blatant disrespect they have for our team.  It's disgusting and a big reason I hate their team/fans.

Ha, their board sucks. Lmao at that.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 10:28 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Y'all are butthurt over some ribbing?  The same kind of talk that everyone produces here about the Steelers and their fans?  Come on.  If those comments hurt your feelings, then the Internet is a bad place for you.

Lol.  Butt hurt and feelings hurt?  Don't flatter yourself and act like you're above everyone for not having the same reaction.  Get off the high horse 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:47 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Lol.  Butt hurt and feelings hurt?  Don't flatter yourself and act like you're above everyone for not having the same reaction.  Get off the high horse 

Exactly!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 02:47 PM)Captain Happy Pants Wrote: Lol.  Butt hurt and feelings hurt?  Don't flatter yourself and act like you're above everyone for not having the same reaction.  Get off the high horse 

*cough* butthurt.

(12-13-2015, 02:53 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Exactly!

x2
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:09 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: *cough* butthurt.

x2

*cough* douchebag
Reply/Quote