Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Steeler fans..
All your team had to do, was hold onto the ball and gain a couple of 1st downs..

Way to snatch defeat, from the jaws of victory!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All your team had to do, was hold onto the ball and gain a couple of 1st downs..

At least they made the Broncos earn that winning score. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: All your team had to do, was hold onto the ball and gain a couple of 1st downs..

Once the NFL instructed the refs to call it fair, this is the result 

Ben sucks again holding a lead and then fails to comeback again
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Not even smack talk when I say this; imo they were honestly that fumble away from winning the game.

Sweet to see them on the other side of it!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Once the NFL instructed the refs to call it fair, this is the result 

It was you and a bunch of random JNers who used the game thread to whine about the refs/league conspiracies. Congratulations.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Once the NFL instructed the refs to call it fair, this is the result 

You saw who fumbled the ball and who gave up the winning TD, right?  But, I suppose 50% correct is about the best we can expect from you.  
Reply/Quote
Fair fight. That's what happens.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:53 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Not even smack talk when I say this; imo they were honestly that fumble away from winning the game.

Sweet to see them on the other side of it!

Thus, the poetic justice that inspired this thread.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Thus, the poetic justice that inspired this thread.

Its sweet poetry man. Whoever penned it needs to write some more. Maybe 25 years of it more.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You saw who fumbled the ball and who gave up the winning TD, right?  But, I suppose 50% correct is about the best we can expect from you.  

Ben had 3 minutes and 3 time outs

The defense gave up a 65 yard drive so yeah lots of blame To go around

Always next year
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:56 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You saw who fumbled the ball and who gave up the winning TD, right?  But, I suppose 50% correct is about the best we can expect from you.  

I didn't even read to the 2nd line of what he wrote. He blamed it on Ben? What a ******.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:59 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Its sweet poetry man. Whoever penned it needs to write some more. Maybe 25 years of it more.

Tis an epic saga, entitled "A tale of two fumbles"..  LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Always next year

The eternal chant of the Bengal fan.  
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness, I thought that the Steelers played remarkably well today, in spite of all the injuries. Looks like I hit the lucky number, when I set the over/under on Steeler points scored at 13.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Well..... mostly fair. Ninja

https://vine.co/v/iOF93jHWz9h

...and then a phantom PI so the Steelers can beat the spread.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Ben had 3 minutes and 3 time outs

The defense gave up a 65 yard drive so yeah lots of blame To go around

Always next year

That was the 50% you got right, dummy.  Ben had nothing to do with not holding the lead, though.  

Sorry, I forgot how much you need to have things spelled out.  
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 11:00 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: That was the 50% you got right, dummy.  Ben had nothing to do with not holding the lead, though.  

Sorry, I forgot how much you need to have things spelled out.  

The maroon sure tried to ice it though with his dumb lateral-for-a-td-yet-in-the-grasp-bs.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Dagnabit, Sunset! Now you scared all of the Steeler fans out of Smack Talk!

We try to keep a few mated pairs on hand for show. Rant
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 10:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Well..... mostly fair. Ninja

https://vine.co/v/iOF93jHWz9h

...and then a phantom PI so the Steelers can beat the spread.

I suppose the two DPI's in the end zone that could, should?, have been called on the Broncos don't enter into your argument?  Nah, that would go against the Bengals fan narrative that the Steelers always get the benefit of biased officiating.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2016, 12:30 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Dagnabit, Sunset! Now you scared all of the Steeler fans out of Smack Talk!

We try to keep a few mated pairs on hand for show. Rant

Mellow
Reply/Quote