Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler fans should look on the bright side..
The Bengals just helped improve your draft postition. Cool

Meanwhile, how's the view from the bottom of the standings? The next Pitt/Cle death match should be one for the ages.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 11:48 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Bengals just helped improve your draft postition.  Cool

Meanwhile, how's the view from the bottom of the standings?  The next Pitt/Cle death match should be one for the ages.

The week 17 game between those two last year may have been the most horrific game I've ever seen.  Frankenstein couldn't have put together a decent QB between the two corpses that were playing that day, and  there is no way the Browns linemen weren't letting guys through on purpose.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 11:48 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The next Pitt/Cle death match should be one for the ages.

Steelers should bring back Ben just for that game so we can have an epic rapist vs rapist match on the football field. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 10:50 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Steelers should bring back Ben just for that game so we can have an epic rapist vs rapist match on the football field. Mellow

Yeah, and just think of all the peaceful holiday dinners in the Steeler Nation households this season.  No stressing about playoff seeding and whatnot, just able to sit back and enjoy watching the good teams play.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2022, 11:48 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Bengals just helped improve your draft postition.  Cool

Meanwhile, how's the view from the bottom of the standings?  The next Pitt/Cle death match should be one for the ages.

I could never root for the assbags to the east, but I would actually like if they won a few more games so they don't get a really high pick and can't get out from Kenny PICKitt.  They should suck for the next 20 years with Burrow here.  
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 11:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yeah, and just think of all the peaceful holiday dinners in the Steeler Nation households this season.  No stressing about playoff seeding and whatnot, just able to sit back and enjoy watching the good teams play.

You've described my whole season. I said it in the week 1 game day thread...my expectations are zilch this year, and it's quite nice. 

Im calling it my Bengalpalooza season. 

I just want to see improvement from KP. I am indifferent to wins and losses. Steelers blow a half time lead on Sunday? Meh, who cares they aren't going anywhere. I was happy with a solid first half from the offense. Would've like to have seen better in the second, but the Bengals have been great at half time adjustments int he second half in recent years, so it is what it is. 
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2022, 04:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You've described my whole season. I said it in the week 1 game day thread...my expectations are zilch this year, and it's quite nice. 

Im calling it my Bengalpalooza season. 

I just want to see improvement from KP. I am indifferent to wins and losses. Steelers blow a half time lead on Sunday? Meh, who cares they aren't going anywhere. I was happy with a solid first half from the offense. Would've like to have seen better in the second, but the Bengals have been great at half time adjustments int he second half in recent years, so it is what it is. 

It really is better in some ways. Who gets mad when you have no chance to make the playoffs and all you are interested in is seeing the young guys get better? I’m pretty sure Bengal fans will live a lot longer that many other fans. You’d think Browns fans would live even longer, but every year they are told they are favorites to go to the Super Bowl so they start the season with high expectations. Plus based on their fat red faces I think they all have high blood pressure.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote