Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler fans travel the best of anyone
all the way to a street protest in Tehran. I don't think there's a single Bengals fan any further than Dayton or Covington. That's why we're superior to you all.  Wink

http://m.tmz.com/#2009/06/19/iranian-protester-you-cant-steel-the-election/
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: all the way to a street protest in Tehran. I don't think there's a single Bengals fan any further than Dayton or Covington. That's why we're superior to you all.  Wink

Well, to be honest, if I lived in Shitsburgh I wouldn't want to stay home either....... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 06:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: all the way to a street protest in Tehran. I don't think there's a single Bengals fan any further than Dayton or Covington. That's why we're superior to you all.  Wink

I don't think I know any Bengals fans in Covington.

All the die-hard fans I know are south of Covington or in Cincinnati.

Be proud that you have the biggest bandwagon fans in the world.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 03:44 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well, to be honest, if I lived in Shitsburgh I wouldn't want to stay home either....... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

No matter how many Hilarious  you add, it won't make it funny.
Reply/Quote
homeless people don’t travel, they move.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:28 PM)Vlad Wrote:  No matter how many Hilarious  you add, it won't make it funny.

I could actually picture him sitting at the library's computer laughing like that thinking his post was that funny.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 11:28 PM)Vlad Wrote:  No matter how many Hilarious  you add, it won't make it funny.

Says the guy from Cleveland that roots for a Pennsylvania team. Mellow 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

No, what's funny is that a bunch of Stoolers fans are so completely devoid of any kind of personal achievement in their lives, that seeing some ******* in Tehran wearing an old jersey actually makes them feel "superior" to anyone. The guy probably got it from a dumpster.......... now quick, go practice your "but we have 6 rings" and act like your part of the team......  
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:26 AM)Sled21 Wrote: No, what's funny is that a bunch of Stoolers fans are so completely devoid of any kind of personal achievement in their lives, that seeing some ******* in Tehran wearing an old jersey actually makes them feel "superior" to anyone. The guy probably got it from a dumpster.......... now quick, go practice your "but we have 6 rings" and act like your part of the team......  

Haha...look who brings up "6 rings" yet again.
Reply/Quote
That's no Steeler jersey btw.
But the blurred yellow image in the upper right hand corner?
The Terrible Towel baby!!!
Reply/Quote
Its easy to travel well when the majority of your fan base lives in trailers.
Reply/Quote
Given that 90% of Steelers fans have never even been in the Pit, it's not that hard to believe.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: Its easy to travel well when the majority of your fan base lives in trailers.

I would imagine moving one of those trailers costs more than your house.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 07:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Given that 90% of Steelers fans have never even been in the Pit, it's not that hard to believe.

So Iranians should be rooting for the bungles?
Reply/Quote
Its true.  I see Stooler fans in every city...easy to spot em. they are usually pushing around their shopping cart of dumpster jackpot everywhere they go.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:14 PM)Vlad Wrote: I would imagine moving one of those trailers costs more than your house.

Having a big imagination is also a part of being a steeler fan:

Imagining what it's like to not hate yourself.

Imagining what its like to have a good paying job.

Imaging what its like to have a life with purpose.

Imaging what its like to not live in a sewage pit of a town.

Yup, a big imagination is important to help you not just simply suck on a Glock and check out.
Reply/Quote