Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler's game 12/13 a sellout
We can only hope that its sold out due to Bengal's fans and not to the obnoxious holders of the terrible towels.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Auh hell...... I don't think I have tickets yet
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:51 PM)pally Wrote: We can only hope that its sold out due to Bengal's fans and not to  the obnoxious holders of the terrible towels.

Don't much think that will be a problem!!!!
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
It'll prolly be thise douchebags with the piss stained shit rags..... :snark:

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 04:51 PM)pally Wrote: We can only hope that its sold out due to Bengal's fans and not to  the obnoxious holders of the terrible towels.

If they do, that will just be more of them to walk out of our house as losers, knowing the Bengals clinched the division that night, and put their post season hopes on the bubble.
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
Hey they can come and watch win the division.
Reply/Quote
I hope to hell we're packing that stadium, 'cause those damn Steeler fans can be a pain in the ass. It's been better lately, though. And I don't have a problem with people wanting to see their team play. But they come in here with the idea that they're taking over your stadium and acting obnoxious. That sort of comes easily to them.

Lately though, in my section, we've pretty well filled it up this year.

Well, anyway, let's not forget to beat the Browns.
Reply/Quote
It isn't like ten years ago, when then numbered at least 20% of the attendance and they would be all smug about their team winning, as though their fat, uneducated arses had anything to do with the teams success. It always made me sick to watch.

It was always kind of fun to destroy them if they chose to antagonize me. Here are a few of my standbys:

"I wanted to be a steeler fan, but they said my IQ was 40 points too high"

"I assume your favorite college team is that juggernaut Pitt Panthers....No? Why not? Oh, that's right, because they suck....I forgot for a second that you are really just trying to associate yourself with a winner hoping you would look like less of a loser....It didn't work"

"Did you hear the NFL is going to start airing all the steelers games on the History Channel? It's true. They said it fit because all their fans are living in the past"

Now, it would be less than 4% of the crowd. I say let them come and watch their team lose. I hope they have a "terrible" time.
Reply/Quote
We're sure to see plenty of those stupid towels and black and "gold" jerseys in the stands...because, you know...Steelers fans "travel well"...aka.....
[Image: bandwagon1_original_original_original_cr...h=300&q=75]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I don't think the Steeler fan thing hasn't been real since Marvin the took over. It just feels that way because they're so obnoxious, and those towels really show up on tv. The illusion was amplified for years and years because the stadium staff used to wear Steeler yellow shirts. That made it look like there were a hundred or more Steeler fans roaming the stadium during games (thankfully, they now wear flourescent green)... There was also a year where it rained all game, and the vendors outside the stadium were selling yellow ponchos. I chose to get rained on instead. :)
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 09:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: "I wanted to be a steeler fan, but they said my IQ was 40 points too high"

ROFLMFAO
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 10:21 AM)ochocincos Wrote: We're sure to see plenty of those stupid towels and black and "gold" jerseys in the stands...because, you know...Steelers fans "travel well"...aka.....

I know lots of people in NKY who will be attending the game...as Steeler fans.

(12-03-2015, 10:40 AM)gobobro Wrote: I don't think the Steeler fan thing hasn't been real since Marvin the took over. It just feels that way because they're so obnoxious, and those towels really show up on tv.

Exactly. Those waving yellow towels are so easy to spot. It maked 100 fans look like 1000.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I can't stand Ohio-born Steeler fans...........says a Jersey-born Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
This game will be my first ever, been a Bengal's fan since birth in '87 but have never been to a game before. I'm hoping for a great game, and of course a BIG 'ole Bengals WIN!!
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 10:21 AM)ochocincos Wrote: We're sure to see plenty of those stupid towels and black and "gold" jerseys in the stands...because, you know...Steelers fans "travel well"...aka.....

Ikr .... I remember them being pretty quiet during the 80's
Reply/Quote
will be majority steeler fans
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 03:52 PM)Element Wrote: will be majority steeler fans

Less than 4% is majority?  There is a government in South Africa where you could run for office
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 02:06 PM)eagleshreck Wrote: This game will be my first ever, been a Bengal's fan since birth in '87 but have never been to a game before. I'm hoping for a great game, and of course a BIG 'ole Bengals WIN!!

Awesome!  Have a great time.  
Reply/Quote
Steeler fans are much like syrian refugees. Nobody wants them in thier house.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 02:06 PM)eagleshreck Wrote: This game will be my first ever, been a Bengal's fan since birth in '87 but have never been to a game before. I'm hoping for a great game, and of course a BIG 'ole Bengals WIN!!

Cheer when we're on defense and be quiet when we're on offense and give shit to Steelers fans. And for the love of God, don't cheer when the team decides to go for it on a 4th down. That's the worst.
Reply/Quote