Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeler's game 12/13 a sellout
(12-04-2015, 10:02 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Cheer when we're on defense and be quiet when we're on offense and give shit to Steelers fans. And for the love of God, don't cheer when the team decides to go for it on a 4th down. That's the worst.

I think the Bengal's crowds at PBS, for the most part, know when to be loud and when not to be.  At least we don't have that weak "Shhhhh, we have the ball..." scoreboard that the pats do to help their delusional doofus fanbase. 

I bet the average pat fan at a game can't name 10 other NFL teams.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 12:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I know lots of people in NKY who will be attending the game...as Steeler fans.

Exactly. Those waving yellow towels are so easy to spot. It maked 100 fans look like 1000.

I just don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to waive, a piss soaked,shit stained towel and look like a total douche  :crazy:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 08:47 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Steeler fans are much like syrian refugees. Nobody wants them in thier house.

Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 10:02 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Cheer when we're on defense and be quiet when we're on offense and give shit to Steelers fans. And for the love of God, don't cheer when the team decides to go for it on a 4th down. That's the worst.

Where is the best place to park near the stadium? Normally when I come down to reds games I would park in the central riverfront or lot D with no issues, but PBS is quite a bit larger than GABP.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 01:06 PM)eagleshreck Wrote: Where is the best place to park near the stadium? Normally when I come down to reds games I would park in the central riverfront or lot D with no issues, but PBS is quite a bit larger than GABP.

If you're tailgating you may want to avoid actually going downtown as there are mostly indoor parking garages there. There are many open lots with good tailgating directly west/northwest of the stadium. If you get there several hours before the game you'll have no trouble finding a spot.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 10:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think the Bengal's crowds at PBS, for the most part, know when to be loud and when not to be.  At least we don't have that weak "Shhhhh, we have the ball..." scoreboard that the pats do to help their delusional doofus fanbase. 

I bet the average pat fan at a game can't name 10 other NFL teams.  

When the Bills were playing the Pats a couple weeks ago the crowd cheered when they were going for it and Bill Belichick got pissed and started flapping his arms like a bird and saying "shut the **** up!". Hilarious. Our crowd is pretty good but the 4th down thing drives me nuts. They haven't figured that one out yet.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 01:17 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If you're tailgating you may want to avoid actually going downtown as there are mostly indoor parking garages there. There are many open lots with good tailgating directly west/northwest of the stadium. If you get there several hours before the game you'll have no trouble finding a spot.

Yeah while you can kinda talegate in those parking garages... there are no bathrooms lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 06:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah while you can kinda talegate in those parking garages... there are no bathrooms lol

Some of them smell like bathrooms though. You mean I'm not supposed to just go wherever I feel like it?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 01:21 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: When the Bills were playing the Pats a couple weeks ago the crowd cheered when they were going for it and Bill Belichick got pissed and started flapping his arms like a bird and saying "shut the **** up!". Hilarious. Our crowd is pretty good but the 4th down thing drives me nuts. They haven't figured that one out yet.

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!! They're going for it!! I must stand and cheer and show the team I support them when they're at the line of scrimmage on 4th & inches! Yeaaaaaaaaa Teeeeeeeeam! Oops, false start. Why'd they do that? This team SUCKS!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
My last Bengals/Steelers game was the 2005 playoff game when Carson got hurt. The Steeler fans cheered when Carson went down. I had to stare at some Steeler fans butts, but looked like their faces.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Yank those damn towels out of their hands and toss them
Reply/Quote