Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers
Good win for them today. Was really surprised.

Any steeler fans wanna give me the quick and dirty on how the game went? Would appreciate it, thanks in advance
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 08:13 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good win for them today. Was really surprised.

Any steeler fans wanna give me the quick and dirty on how the game went? Would appreciate it, thanks in advance
Besides a few good throws by Jones that haven't been on the national highlight reels and Boswell going 4 for 4 (including a 47, 48 and 51 yarder) there really wasn't a defining moment or anything. Vick was sucking and got hurt. Defense played well, ( Cards averaged 38 a game coming in) with the usual suspects making some mistakes. I'm excited because I was just assuming we lose today, but I don't know what else I can add. It was Bryant's first game of the season with the injury keeping him out last week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:25 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Besides a few good throws by Jones that haven't been on the national highlight reels and Boswell going 4 for 4 (including a 47, 48 and 51 yarder) there really wasn't a defining moment or anything. Vick was sucking and got hurt. Defense played well, ( Cards averaged 38 a game coming in) with the usual suspects making some mistakes. I'm excited because I was just assuming we lose today, but I don't know what else I can add. It was Bryant's first game of the season with the injury keeping him out last week.

Thanks and grats on the win. Will be a good match in a couple of weeks
Reply/Quote
One other thing. We still went for 2 with Jones at qb after Bryant's 1st TD. It was a quick slant that got picked off.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote