Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers
I cant Lie..
Im quite concerned about Pitt being the threat were used to seeing if they Sign Deshaun WAtson or Russell Wilson if they are available this off season
If they snag a dangerous QB i think they can be a deadly team instantly
Reply/Quote
Of course. And agree.

We are too so it will make for some fun football
Reply/Quote
They never go away and they never will.
Reply/Quote
Pat mcafee seems to think they’ll get wentz. Yes please.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-03-2022, 06:22 AM)Spider Wrote: I cant Lie..
Im quite concerned about Pitt being the threat were used to seeing if they Sign Deshaun WAtson or Russell Wilson if they are available this off season
If they snag a dangerous QB i think they can be a deadly team instantly

Pitt does not have the draft capitol for Watson.  Move along.  Nothing to see here.

And before people give me Shyt about this take....I live in Houston.  I listen to the local sports media, which includes the local daily morning show by none other than Lance Zierlein.  His partner John Granato is nationally famous and one of the best connected Texans insiders.  Additonally, being in Houston we hear from the team on almost a daily basis.

So with the above said it needs to be very clear that the Texans will not take any less than 3 1st round picks or their equivalents in players.  Period.  If you think differently....you're wrong. If you're listening to someone outside of Houston and they think differently, they're wrong.  Bill O'Brian isn't in charge any more.  The current regime will let him rot before they give him away at a discount.

He isn't going to Pittsburgh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watson isnt a worry, he will never play another snap in the NFL.
Reply/Quote