Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers
Okay last steelers post but they will not make the playoffs in 2016 that is my prediction is
Reply/Quote
Shouldn't this be in Smack? This guy seems obsessed with the Steelers. Wait, so am I. Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think they're a playoff bubble type team.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think they're a playoff bubble type team.

Depends on how Bell looks like after his second knee injury, and if he gets a third.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think they're a playoff bubble type team.

Hope the Bengals are the ones that burst that bubble as well. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Steelers are projected to make the playoffs every year. Rightfully so. Even with the injuries last year, they still made it.

While the Bengals are the team to beat in the AFCN, the Steelers will remain the favorite.

Reply/Quote
Bold prediction since most of the talking heads have them in the SB this year. But wait ............. since when does anyone listen or care about the heads???
Reply/Quote
How the HELL are the Steelers a bubble team? They beat the Bengals and had a chance against the Broncos in Denver without their best WR and best RB. I hate fans (Bengals or not) who just say BS because the other team is a rival. That's not trash talk. Tha'ts being a mouth breathing idiot. Saying the Steelers are a bubble playoff team is like you're waving a red flag above your head saying: "Hey, I'm a freaking moron without the ability to be objective."
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 09:53 AM)PDub80 Wrote: How the HELL are the Steelers a bubble team? They beat the Bengals and had a chance against the Broncos in Denver without their best WR and best RB. I hate fans (Bengals or not) who just say BS because the other team is a rival. That's not trash talk. Tha'ts being a mouth breathing idiot. Saying the Steelers are a bubble playoff team is like you're waving a red flag above your head saying: "Hey, I'm a freaking moron without the ability to be objective."

The problem is Pitt is so inconsistent with their potential that they're never a safe bet, no matter how much you want them to be.

The Bengals are unsafe bets as well, but at least they're consistent with their blunders (primetime, postseason, Dolphins, Texans ETC.)
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 09:53 AM)PDub80 Wrote: How the HELL are the Steelers a bubble team? They beat the Bengals and had a chance against the Broncos in Denver without their best WR and best RB. I hate fans (Bengals or not) who just say BS because the other team is a rival. That's not trash talk. Tha'ts being a mouth breathing idiot. Saying the Steelers are a bubble playoff team is like you're waving a red flag above your head saying: "Hey, I'm a freaking moron without the ability to be objective."
I agree. They are not a bubble team. The Steelers are a ***** made team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 01:28 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Depends on how Bell looks like after his second knee injury, and if he gets a third.

Don't you mean when, not if? He's already been shown to not only be a whiner, but injury prone as well.
Reply/Quote

Because smack talk posts are always supposed to be objective?
Reply/Quote

Really ? I'm an idiot ?

So you think they're a surefire 14 - 2 AFC ruling type team ? OK

Just because they can beat us like a drum doesn't mean they are a playoff lock this season. They have to play 14 other games bub. I honestly feel they'll post a 9-7, 10-6 type season. They're thin on O behind the big 3 and their defense isn't all that. Do you watch football ?
Reply/Quote
So, when is a fan from the Steeler contingent going to weigh in?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
As long as Ben stays healthy, they are a championship contender. Deangelo Williams had a hell of a year, and might have been the difference against DEN if he hadn't also been hurt. Did an excellent poor man's mary jane, I mean Le'Veon Bell.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2016, 12:51 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: As long as Ben stays healthy, they are a championship contender. Deangelo Williams had a hell of a year, and might have been the difference against DEN if he hadn't also been hurt. Did an excellent poor man's mary jane, I mean Le'Veon Bell.
I think Carolina used him wrong his entire career because he set career highest in catches, receiving yards and receiving first downs last year while spending most of the season as a back-up. 9 seasons and no one noticed he has good hands and can line up in the slot?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote