Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers -2.5?
Steelers are giving up 2.5 points but I think that was before Watt was announced out.

Is that a good bet?

Does it speak well to our chances? Spreads are genuinely pretty accurate and the bookies thinking it was that close before the Watt news has to be a good sign for us, right?
Reply/Quote
If I was betting I would go with the Steelers. If I was hoping then I would go with the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is a great opportunity to get a win for the Bengals. Pitt's best pass catcher and best pass rusher is out. I'm expecting a low scoring affair. Would love to see us bounce back with a good game plan--get into the endzone and play good defense. I could see it going either way though. We typically lose these kinds of games. It's a good chance to turn a corner this week (last week was a good week to turn a corner as well).
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 09:25 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: This is a great opportunity to get a win for the Bengals. Pitt's best pass catcher and best pass rusher is out. I'm expecting a low scoring affair. Would love to see us bounce back with a good game plan--get into the endzone and play good defense. I could see it going either way though. We typically lose these kinds of games. It's a good chance to turn a corner this week (last week was a good week to turn a corner as well).

That typically doesn't seem to be the Zac Taylor way.

I think we need to have a balanced attack that moves the chains and keeps the defense guessing.  I think Taylor tries to get too cute and passes too much sometimes.  Keep them guessing.  Spread the ball around.

Be creative on defense.  Get after Ben.

Protect the ball.

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2021, 08:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Steelers are giving up 2.5 points but I think that was before Watt was announced out.

Is that a good bet?

Does it speak well to our chances? Spreads are genuinely pretty accurate and the bookies thinking it was that close before the Watt news has to be a good sign for us, right?

I hate this game, and rarely bet on the Bengals.  

Here are the games I like:

Titans -4.5 over Colts
Raiders -3.5 over Fins
Rams +1 over TB
Vikes +1.5 over Seattle

All those games are at home for those teams.  Colts, Fins, and Tampa have serious injury issues.  Vikes will be desperate and it is their home opener.  

For entertainment purposes only... 
Reply/Quote
Generally only QB injuries move the line. I don't think Watt being out has anything to do with it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote