Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Are 7 And
(11-09-2020, 03:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My favorite little trivia nugget. I think it was the 1993 season. Bengals went 3-13. 2 of their 3 wins came against the Steelers. Always cracks me up.  Yes, I know that's pathetic.

Damn I need a 1993 broom. We can only go with what they give us and it’s not much.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 03:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My favorite little trivia nugget. I think it was the 1993 season. Bengals went 3-13. 2 of their 3 wins came against the Steelers. Always cracks me up.  Yes, I know that's pathetic.

Yes, it is pathetic. But please consider the source of the comment. It’s difficult to expect someone thats roots for a loser for 30+ years to somehow be a better man despite the constant disappointment. I feel bad for you on so many fronts.... But ok, I’m over it. And I am smiling ear to ear. And as always, Thank you for continuing to be the Bungles.
Reply/Quote