Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Are Done! How Long Til Competitive Again?
(10-05-2021, 06:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Brad, respect for calling out your previous miscalculation on when the Steelers would begin to decline. Let's hope it's for real this time. That sack of shit Ben looks like a sloth out there.

The organization has a history of bouncing back, but I don't think you'll see that until they have their future franchise QB.

If you have NFL Gamepass thr Bengals vs Steelers is a very fun game to watch. Not because the Bengals won but because of how scared Big Ben was in that game. He looked terrified to take a hit. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Rumors are swirling hard about Rodgers to Pittsburgh. IDK if it would happen and Im not getting my hopes up, but it does make a lot of sense. If it would happen, it would buy Pittsburgh 2 to 3 more years of serious competitiveness with their D. If they would land Rodgers and solidify the O line (they can be rebuilt quickly), they'll be right back in the mix next year. You all should hope for that, it might just make the AFCN the best division in FB.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 05:39 PM)Synric Wrote: If you have NFL Gamepass thr Bengals vs Steelers is a very fun game to watch. Not because the Bengals won but because of how scared Big Ben was in that game. He looked terrified to take a hit. 

Ben scared makes me happy lol

I’m going to see if I can find the game online just for that!
Reply/Quote
Well shit... the demise didn't last long enough.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:54 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well shit... the demise didn't last long enough.

Because they won one game since I posted this?

Hmm
Reply/Quote
The Steelers are just such a good organization they'll figure out a way to turn it around. Yesterday's win was a start in the right direction. Although, of course I still want to see the Bengals but another whipping on them later on at PBS.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 12:54 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Well shit... the demise didn't last long enough.

Oh, the talking heads have them at 3-3 since Wilson is hurt for the game next week and "right where they predicted they would be" at the start of the season.

It's the same mistake they made last year when the team went to 11-0 vs backups and with all the good bounces.

Steelers looked better yesterday but they still beat Teddy Bridgewater and a team that was 3-1 with the three wins coming against the Giants, Jets & Jags.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2021, 08:49 AM)Sled21 Wrote: NFL radio analysts have said Watson may have played his last down in the NFL. In this "me too" era, a team would really have to be in dire straights to pick up the trash that would come with him. He may be Ray Riced out of the league.

Yeah, not happening.

NFL Teams that want to win will endure as much negative press as necessary as long as they're winning. Watson is still a very productive asset. There's a team out there that will take him on.
Reply/Quote