Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers At Pats (-7)?
Who do you like betting in this one?

Given that the Steelers will be without Bryant and Bell, not to mention the fact that it's in Foxborough, I think it's a pretty safe bet to take the Pats -7 because you have to think that Brady will come out on fire after the whole deflategate scandal, especially since Pittsburgh's defense should be pretty bad.

Thoughts? Is it a good bet?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 10:02 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who do you like betting in this one?  

Given that the Steelers will be without Bryant and Bell, not to mention the fact that it's in Foxborough, I think it's a pretty safe bet to take the Pats -7 because you have to think that Brady will come out on fire after the whole deflategate scandal, especially since Pittsburgh's defense should be pretty bad.

Thoughts?  Is it a good bet?

My thoughts are, that this would have been better posted in the Around the League, possibly in the AFCN Chatter forum.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Doesn't matter.  The whole thing is just a technicality.  
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 12:17 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Doesn't matter.  The whole thing is just a technicality.  

I heard they will reinstate Brady's suspension 10 minutes before the game.  The league needs the Steelers to win.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 12:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I heard they will reinstate Brady's suspension 10 minutes before the game.  The league needs the Steelers to win.

If the Steelers lose, the NFL will fire their schedule-maker.  
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:34 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: If the Steelers lose, the NFL will fire their schedule-maker.  

The schedule maker is already under fire for giving the Steelers one of the toughest schedules in the second half of the season.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 02:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The schedule maker is already under fire for giving the Steelers one of the toughest schedules in the second half of the season.

It's true because we can imagine it to be so. 
Reply/Quote

Well, if I were betting, I'd look at the way NE has...um...I mean...BURN. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote