Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Bandwagon Fan Base
(07-07-2016, 02:36 PM)Harmening Wrote: It's funny up here in Iowa, the number of people who had Packers stickers on their cars a few years ago, only to see it replaced with a Seahawks sticker the next year for a couple of years (which is weird because of how completely irrelevant they were around here before).  Then, this year, it was a nice new Broncos sticker after the Super Bowl.

Oh I agree.  Its amazing to see all the Bronco stickers around here.  I never knew there were so many Bronco fans here in Iowa.  Not me though, I still have the same Bengals license plate holder on my car that I had on my very first car in high school,.......22 years ago......... 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 06:04 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Exactly.  And you refuse to use it when it applies to your own fanbase.  
Incorrect.  

Once again, you correlate showing up for games with winning.

Some of the most die-hard fans I know have never been to a game, either for financial reasons or because they enjoy watching it at home with friends or at a bar.
(07-07-2016, 08:27 AM)Harmening Wrote: Yet you only hopped back on the bandwagon when the winning began.

False.

Growing up, I always cheered for them when I was little, but, as I began to play football, I only really followed college football because I just loved the way it was more pure football (the triple option was my favorite play in all of sports).

I even only played NCAA Football on things like Sega and Playstation.  

After the wreck, once I got back into football after focusing on recovery for the first few years (around '01), I started loving the NFL and the Bengals again and they were my only team, college or pro.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Incorrect.  

Once again, you correlate showing up for games with winning.

Some of the most die-hard fans I know have never been to a game, either for financial reasons or because they enjoy watching it at home with friends or at a bar.

False.

Growing up, I always cheered for them when I was little, but, as I began to play football, I only really followed college football because I just loved the way it was more pure football (the triple option was my favorite play in all of sports).

I even only played NCAA Football on things like Sega and Playstation.  

After the wreck, once I got back into football after focusing on recovery for the first few years (around '01), I started loving the NFL and the Bengals again and they were my only team, college or pro.

Yeah, I probably should have chosen a better word than 'you'. 
I meant to mean all jumpers.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 05:46 PM)Harmening Wrote: Yeah, I probably should have chosen a better word than 'you'. 
I meant to mean all jumpers.

Wow.

A guy that takes shots at me in every post that he sees the slightest opportunity suddenly meant "everyone else" except for me.

Ironic.  

Weird.  

Amazing even.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 05:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.

A guy that takes shots at me in every post that he sees the slightest opportunity suddenly meant "everyone else" except for me.

Ironic.  

Weird.  

Amazing even.

It couldn't just be he realized he painted too narrow a picture?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 02:36 PM)Harmening Wrote: It's funny up here in Iowa, the number of people who had Packers stickers on their cars a few years ago, only to see it replaced with a Seahawks sticker the next year for a couple of years (which is weird because of how completely irrelevant they were around here before).  Then, this year, it was a nice new Broncos sticker after the Super Bowl.

Yep. Those people are called Front Runners. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 05:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Wow.

Ironic.  

Weird.  

Amazing even.

Stop Brad.  
I owned up to using the wrong word.  

It wasn't meant for everyone else except for you.  It included you when you spoke of those that refused to attend games, which I took as you included.  Which is why I used the word.  This isn't a "gotcha" moment for you.  

So just stop with the weird defensiveness thinking that everything is about you.
Thank you.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 07:52 PM)Harmening Wrote: Stop Brad.  
I owned up to using the wrong word.  

It wasn't meant for everyone else except for you.  It included you when you spoke of those that refused to attend games, which I took as you included.  Which is why I used the word.  This isn't a "gotcha" moment for you.  

So just stop with the weird defensiveness thinking that everything is about you.
Thank you.

You want me to go find every post of mine you reply to and point out how it has some negative connotation or is just flat-out criticizing me or attempting to insult me and have you act like this one time was somehow different?

Rolleyes

Stop treating me like I'm stupid.  If you're going to insult me, man-up and admit it, especially when it ends up being wrong and you end up looking bad.

Thank you.
Reply/Quote
And it begins again.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 10:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You want me to go find every post of mine you reply to and point out how it has some negative connotation or is just flat-out criticizing me or attempting to insult me and have you act like this one time was somehow different?

Rolleyes

Stop treating me like I'm stupid.  If you're going to insult me, man-up and admit it, especially when it ends up being wrong and you end up looking bad.

Thank you.

Don't be so defensive. You take things way too seriously. 
Learn to take an "insult", and move on. 

I explained myself. Move on. 
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 11:15 PM)Harmening Wrote: Don't be so defensive. You take things way too seriously. 
Learn to take an "insult", and move on. 

I explained myself. Move on. 

I thought you weren't insulting "me," and just making a general statement about other people?

Weird how that just changed in a matter of a few posts.

You post comment after comment against me with stupid garbage, I call you out on it, and you act like I'm too stupid to realize what was going on.

Or maybe you just thought other people would jump on your "rip on Brad" train before I could point out how stupid and wrong it was.

That's why I take things seriously.

Move on, although it's your MO to do things like this, so I'm sure it will happen again.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 11:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I thought you weren't insulting "me," and just making a general statement about other people?

Weird how that just changed in a matter of a few posts.

You post comment after comment against me with stupid garbage, I call you out on it, and you act like I'm too stupid to realize what was going on.

Or maybe you just thought other people would jump on your "rip on Brad" train before I could point out how stupid and wrong it was.

That's why I take things seriously.

Move on, although it's your MO to do things like this, so I'm sure it will happen again.

You take things waaaaaay to seriously. Don't. 
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 11:45 PM)Harmening Wrote: You take things waaaaaay to seriously. Don't. 

When all else fails and you get caught, just ignore all the points made in a post and act like your normal behavior wasn't normal this time  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 12:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: When all else fails and you get caught, just ignore all the points made in a post and act like your normal behavior wasn't normal this time  ThumbsUp

Caught?
Stop making everything about you.  Then you will see the world like everyone else.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2016, 10:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You want me to go find every post of mine you reply to and point out how it has some negative connotation or is just flat-out criticizing me or attempting to insult me and have you act like this one time was somehow different?

Rolleyes

Thank you.

(07-08-2016, 08:23 AM)Harmening Wrote: Caught?
Stop making everything about you.  Then you will see the world like everyone else.

Now you're just repeating yourself because you have nothing to back up what you post.

See above.

Stop taking stupid shots at me and acting like I'm too dumb to defend myself. I'm not the one that made it about me.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 10:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now you're just repeating yourself because you have nothing to back up what you post.

See above.

Stop taking stupid shots at me and acting like I'm too dumb to defend myself.  I'm not the one that made it about me.

Okay Sparky.  Enjoy your imaginary victory.
Reply/Quote
SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!!
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 02:29 PM)Harmening Wrote: Okay Sparky.  Enjoy your imaginary victory.

I didn't know we were trying to win anything. 

But once again, good job of avoiding addressing any points and of avoiding taking responsibility for anything you post.

That's what I will enjoy:  you repeatedly taking shots at me because you think you're superior to me, but shrinking away like a coward when you get called out on it.

I'm glad we're done here  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Rolleyes

Thank you.

Maybe you need another break from smack talk...
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2016, 03:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm glad we're done here  ThumbsUp

If only this were true.
Reply/Quote