Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Bears Game Day Thread
1PM Eastern on CBS with Greg Gumbel & Trent Green. All game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
How 'bout dem Bears? 7-zip so far. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
2 squeeler fumbles so far.. So much for the offensive juggernaut this game thus far..  It might be a good game after all if this keeps up. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Damnit. I hate the Steelers but, I thought they would be doing much better which is why I picked up Ben and AB on FANDUEL! Sucks.

Reply/Quote
I know one Bear who shouldn’t be on the team when the 2nd half starts. It boggles the mind.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Add the left tackle to the fired list. (Any similarity to any president living or dead is purely coincidental)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Wow bears way to blow that one. TWICE! Lol
Reply/Quote
Steelers have a tough schedule the rest of the way, Ravens looked overrated today or did the Jags look legit? Hmm
Reply/Quote
Sucks that all the Steelers players will be fired after this game.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 03:40 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Sucks that all the Steelers players will be fired after this game.

Not Villeneueva (best I can do with the spelling)

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 03:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not Villeneueva (best I can do with the spelling)

Did he not stay in the locker room with the team?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 03:51 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Did he not stay in the locker room with the team?

No stood at the end of the tunnel and sang.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 04:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No stood at the end of the tunnel and sang.
Good for him.

I respect his decision.
Reply/Quote
Did Trent Green just comment on Chicago’s patience in regard to Bells patience?

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 04:06 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Good for him.

I respect his decision.

Well dude was a Ranger

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 04:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well dude was a Ranger

Who was a Ranger?

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 04:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Who was a Ranger?

The guy whose name I can’t spell. Played for Army. Made Major I believe. Bronze Star

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 04:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The guy whose name I can’t spell.  Played for Army. Made Major I believe. Bronze Star

Major Respect!

Reply/Quote
Cohen just got robbed and squeelers gifted the save.. AND BOOBS (oops Bears) WIN! BOOBS WIN!

Reply/Quote
BEARS WIN! HAHAHAHA
Reply/Quote