Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers = Bengals Kryptonite
(10-25-2015, 08:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: First step, stop being afraid of them. Accomplish this by punching them back in the mouth for once.

They have seriously injured 3 of our guys in the last 10 years and nothing has been done about it.

Just, play their game. The talent will do the rest.

Agreed....knock their dicks stiff....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 08:06 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: First step, stop being afraid of them. Accomplish this by punching them back in the mouth for once.

They have seriously injured 3 of our guys in the last 10 years and nothing has been done about it.

For sure ! I've watched this team come out of the tunnel several times against Pittsburgh and it's very clear right from the start we're playing scared. Wondering when "it's" going to fall apart. That's got to stop.

(10-25-2015, 08:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed....knock their dicks stiff....

^What he said^
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 03:08 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Steelers are as good of a team that we will face this year. While our offense should present some problems for them, there's enough tape (and familiarity) for their defense to study that will give us some problems. If we see Ben, it will the same old issue of containing him, and getting him to the ground. The real problem might just be Bell. If we don't close the holes at the line, stay in the gaps, and tackle ..... it's gonna be a long damned day.

Make this "winnable" game a win, and we'll see a Bengals team move forward like never before.

I agree with Wildcats on this one. Having Ben back will help them but the way to beat them is to distribute the ball to several different weapons while doing a good job of mixing in the run. If the D can contain Bell I feel like the Bengals O has a very good chance of winning the game.
Ben may be a little gimpy and rusty but he will probably still get his. As long as Bell doesn't get his our chances are good..imho.
Reply/Quote

I could get behind this. Big Grin

We need a little of Burfict's attitude injected into the defense.

Reply/Quote

(10-25-2015, 10:17 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I agree with Wildcats on this one. Having Ben back will help them but the way to beat them is to distribute the ball to several different weapons while doing a good job of mixing in the run. If the D can contain Bell I feel like the Bengals O has a very good chance of winning the game.
Ben may be a little gimpy and rusty but he will probably still get his. As long as Bell doesn't get his our chances are good..imho.

Totally agree that holding Bell somewhat in check is critical. Getting out to a lead and keeping and building on it will start limiting Bell's running as well and I hope we can accomplish this.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 02:38 PM)Whacked Wrote: I would almost sell my soul to see them lose today to the Chiefs Big Grin

Can't stand 'em

Thanks for stepping up and taking one for the team.

I offered my soul for a Chiefs win against the Steelers but was told mine was not worth it.
Reply/Quote
Bell is going to get some yards.

Brown is going to get some yards.

they are both among the very best at what they do. You just can't let them get any consistency. I'll give Bell a 20 yarder here and there if we can stop them on most of their third downs.

It seems like Ben almost has to play. If so we have to get to him early.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2015, 11:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bell is going to get some yards.

Brown is going to get some yards.

they are both among the very best at what they do.  You just can't let them get any consistency.  I'll give Bell a 20 yarder here and there if we can stop them on most of their third downs.

It seems like Ben almost has to play.  If so we have to get to him early.

If Ben left the game in a cart again, I'd be more excited than a Pittsburg cheerleader at a dinner buffet!  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote