Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
(10-11-2018, 07:06 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Going with my head over my heart and saying Steelers 27-23. Hope the Gals prove me wrong, but I've seen this movie too many times.

Well respected choice. I hope we prove you wrong as well.  Smirk

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 06:40 PM)GodFather Wrote: The thing I think is we pull off a last second close game win against the Falcons and the Steelers man handle them 41-17.

The bills curb stomped the Vikings; I’m still not betting on them against anyone nor would I bet on them to beat the Vikings again if they played them 10 more times. What we did or someone else did to another team dosent matter.
Reply/Quote
Today's practice with the injury report:

Gio - DNP
Boling - FP
P.Brown: FP
W.Jackson: LP
M.Johnson: FP
Kroft: DNP
Lawson: FP
Ced.O: LP
Price: DNP
Ross: LP

DNP - Did not participate in practice
LP - Limited participation in practice
FP - Full participation

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 07:28 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Today's practice with the injury report:

Gio - DNP
Boling - FP
P.Brown: FP
W.Jackson: LP
M.Johnson: FP
Kroft: DNP
Lawson: FP
Ced.O: LP
Price: DNP
Ross: LP

DNP - Did not participate in practice
LP - Limited participation in practice
FP - Full participation

Oh not good news for WJIII and Ross that's LP all 3 days. If I understand it right they typically have to have a FP to play.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 07:33 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh not good news for WJIII and Ross that's LP all 3 days. If I understand it right they typically have to have a FP to play.

Don't put too much weight in it. It might be one of those (fool the steelers) plans to get an advantage. Which, I guess brings up a good question. Are these determined by coaches or reporters? I've seen a lot of times a player is questionable or doubtful, then play the game. What determines the list and what exactly is the rule of the list?

Reply/Quote
And Price is STILL out....missing five games and counting for what was supposed to be a nothing?
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 31
stoolpitt - 28
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 09:06 PM)Joelist Wrote: And Price is STILL out....missing five games and counting for what was supposed to be a nothing?

Why rush him? Hopkins is playing well.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2018, 06:40 PM)GodFather Wrote: The thing I think is we pull off a last second close game win against the Falcons and the Steelers man handle them 41-17.

But we played them in their dome and the Steelers played them at home.  And the Falcon D has been shredded by injury.  Atl might be a team on the way down.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

And we won against Baltimore while they lost to them. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 35 Steelers 20.- it's weird that a team that owns us thinks about us this much. For some reason there afraid of us and I don't know why and I don't understand that thought process.
Defense continues their awesome play and intercept Ben 3 times. Joe rushes for 100 and adds another 50 receiving.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Hoping Bengals get a win against Steelers and go to 5-1. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'm gong to predict the Bengals win this one 37-33 due to a superb day by Joe Mixon.
Reply/Quote