Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Steelers @ Bengals Predictions
I'm going with a loss on this one boys. Two straight losses going into the Tampa game.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
35-17 Steelers

Bengals play typical self destructive game against the Steelers...
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 04:14 PM)GodFather Wrote: 35-17 Steelers

Bengals play typical self destructive game against the Steelers...

What is really scary is that Tomlin just blasted the officials for calls. LMAO , Let that sink in!!  A Steeler coach complaining about calls.  We are going to get flagged on every play this week. Burfict is getting suspended this week
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 04:20 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: What is really scary is that Tomlin just blasted the officials for calls. LMAO , Let that sink in!!  A Steeler coach complaining about calls.  We are going to get flagged on every play this week. Burfict is getting suspended this week

Of course, that is the script with Shitsburgh. They should flag them more for his complaining. But the NFL has its favorites...so we will suffer! 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 12:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It was no coincidence that Boyd was basically a non-factor against Miami with Ross being out. Sure, Eifert not being out there also changes how defenses play us (more so in the RZ), but I do think Ross was missed.

Lol. No. Miami is just better than Atlanta who gives up 40 a game.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 04:30 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Lol. No.     Miami is just better than Atlanta who gives up 40 a game.

Lol.

How do you explain 6 receptions for 91 yards against the #1 scoring defense in the league?
Reply/Quote
Been burned too many times to predict a win here. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 04:20 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: What is really scary is that Tomlin just blasted the officials for calls. LMAO , Let that sink in!!  A Steeler coach complaining about calls.  We are going to get flagged on every play this week. Burfict is getting suspended this week

NFL just fined him 25K for his comments. 
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 06:40 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Been burned too many times to predict a win here.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Heard Mo discussing the game on the way home, and he reminded everyone how, in several recent games at PBS, the Bengals were actually leading the Steelers in most of them.  Then, one thing went wrong and everything cascaded from there.  

What is this Steeler mystique that causes the team to implode like it does, again and again?  It's been like this since 2006, ffs.  Does the here-we-go-again-ism get passed on every year at rookie orientation or some damn thing?  

The cycle has to be broken at some point.  Maybe Sunday  Pray
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 04:30 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Lol. No. Miami is just better than Atlanta who gives up 40 a game.

Umm...Baltimore is a much better defense (top 5) than Miami.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Steelers hold on every other snap and a few phantom Pi's. 3-4 missed rouging the passer calls on Dalton.
Reply/Quote
My predictions

[Image: DlOvml9UYAAuZzL.jpg]

[Image: 63519eddabbe6b8012fb7313067d0122.jpg]

[Image: water-is-wet1.jpg]

[Image: Q48dLrM.png]
Reply/Quote
David Carr is actually giving some love the Bengals way.. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000972160/article/offensive-player-rankings-week-6-best-offense-in-afc-north

As often mentioned on this very board something about the Bengals just feels different from years past.  Perhaps with the infusion of youth and Lazor's creativity along with Pollack lighting a few fires under our o-line things will be different .
After all, Tomlin is looking for more reasons to pout and blame someone else for the empty space between his ears.. Perhaps he'll get even more reasons to whine and pout and cry..  Cry ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Theyre going to move Brown around and force Dre K to cover him. He'll get torched which will be bad for us.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
i'm a pessimist. I strictly adhere to the "a pessimist is an optimist with experience" mantra. That said, I'd be one happy guy to get home from bum-nowhere Montana Sunday evening, sit with a beer in hand and watch my DVR butt whipping of the Stealers. Bengals at 5-1 and Stealers in last at 2-3-1? Yep, I'd celebrate that.

Pessimist in me says Stealers win 31-20.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2018, 02:42 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I respectfully have to disagree. I think we are kidding ourselves with all this. Until Ross proves to be a consistent threat I don't think teams will change anymore than they would if Malone was out there. I would like to see Malone or even Tate get some playing time. Ross to be honest has not earned any respect yet, and I will say yet cause I think he might come around, for teams to drastically change the way they play defense against us. Production gets respect, they don't give a damn about a 40 time. I just don't think it makes any difference if he plays or not.

I won't say Ross is a non factor, but folks are underestimating that Miami defense on here.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Whatever and however it turns out, it will be a game worth going to the pizza/sports bar down the street and seeing it on a big screen with a bunch of rowdy people.
Reply/Quote
Is it Sunday yet?

I get so impatient waiting for this match up every year. Let’s go!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
The thing I think is we pull off a last second close game win against the Falcons and the Steelers man handle them 41-17.
Reply/Quote
Going with my head over my heart and saying Steelers 27-23. Hope the Gals prove me wrong, but I've seen this movie too many times.
Reply/Quote