Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers@Bengals Predictions
Bengals are on a roll. However, this week it's the Steelers. I'm going Steelers 27 Bengals 17 this week. I still want the Bengals to win though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
41 17 Steelers. It'll look very easy.
Reply/Quote
Steelers 31
Bengals 13 (2 missed FG's)

Leveon Bell runs for 180 yards.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23
Steelers 21

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 12:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengals 23
Steelers 21

[Image: tumblr_inline_o3zmr4vAbF1s5yw2m_500.gif]

God bless you, HD.

Steelers 33-13.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 23
Steelers: 20
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
They barely beat us without Eifert or Burfict, and they had a ton of help from the refs.

Bengals get the upset. Don't care what the score is.

Reply/Quote
Burfict tackles "Tinker" Bell along the sidelines. Again, Tinker Bell comes up lame. Refs eject Burfict, but not before Burfict punches Rapistberger - breaking his jaw - for getting in his face. Both benches clear. Fans storm the field. Pacman beats 3 refs AND Joey Porter to death with his helmet (a la Amari Cooper). Security can't clear the field. Suddenly, Bain shows up. You know the rest. Bengals 24 Steelers 20. Without Bell and the Rapist, the Steelers lose out. We beat the Ravens in the final game of the season to clinch the division title. Lose to the Chiefs in the Wild Card Round. Marvin gets another extension.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 05:27 AM)Shady Wrote: Burfict tackles "Tinker" Bell along the sidelines. Again, Tinker Bell comes up lame. Refs eject Burfict, but not before Burfict punches Rapistberger - breaking his jaw - for getting in his face. Both benches clear. Fans storm the field. Pacman beats 3 refs AND Joey Porter to death with his helmet (a la Amari Cooper). Security can't clear the field. Suddenly, Bain shows up. You know the rest. Bengals 24 Steelers 20. Without Bell and the Rapist, the Steelers lose out. We beat the Ravens in the final game of the season to clinch the division title.  Lose to the Chiefs in the Wild Card Round. Marvin gets another extension.

Lmao all that for another wild card loss and I assume vontaze is banned for life out of the NFL, where he becomes a drunk the rest of his life 
Reply/Quote
Bengals defense is rolling and they won't let up this week....

Bengals 24
steelers 20
Reply/Quote
I haven't said it in a while so here goes.

**** Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 05:27 AM)Shady Wrote: Burfict tackles "Tinker" Bell along the sidelines. Again, Tinker Bell comes up lame. Refs eject Burfict, but not before Burfict punches Rapistberger - breaking his jaw - for getting in his face. Both benches clear. Fans storm the field. Pacman beats 3 refs AND Joey Porter to death with his helmet (a la Amari Cooper). Security can't clear the field. Suddenly, Bain shows up. You know the rest. Bengals 24 Steelers 20. Without Bell and the Rapist, the Steelers lose out. We beat the Ravens in the final game of the season to clinch the division title and win the Super Bowl over the seahawks with incredibly bengal-biased officiating.  The tide officially turns.

Fixed, and the world immediately ends before I can celebrate.
Reply/Quote
Steelers 35
Bengals 17

They're too good on offense. Im worried we'll throw AJ out there and he'll be ineffective.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Don't care what the score is... I just want a FAIR FUKK!NG GAME, THIS TIME!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 11:16 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Don't care what the score is... I just want a FAIR FUKK!NG GAME, THIS TIME!

We all know that's not going to happen.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2016, 08:09 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Lmao all that for another wild card loss and I assume vontaze is banned for life out of the NFL, where he becomes a drunk the rest of his life 
Nope. He becomes a Pop Warner coach, and teaches kids how to play the game "the right way".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I predict at least 3 personal fouls, 2 by the Bengals & 1 Steelers. And will either be by Burfict or Pacman or both. Crazy prediction with nothing to base it on, but I do stand by it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
They'll kill us Barney.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals-21
Steelers-17
Reply/Quote
The last game was a close road loss without Burfict when the team was falling apart. The Bengals are now rolling and at home.

With fair officiating:

Bengals 20
Steelers 17

With biased officiating:

Bengals 16
Steelers 27
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote