Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-27-2015, 09:56 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What are you doing here? Didn't you see today's final scores? Ninja

I know right?

(12-27-2015, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Given the spirit of the forum: seems that should only happen if you agree with a post. But there is a reason we can't have nice things. 

Someone pulls a punk move they get what they get.  The forum plays no part.  But feel free to join the butthurt brigade about numbers next to your screen name on the internet.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Someone pulls a punk move they get what they get.  The forum plays no part.  But feel free to join the butthurt brigade about numbers next to your screen name on the internet.

No doubt I have displayed my "butthurtedness".  

Just saying neg rep means you disagree with a post. If everybody in this forum neg repped a post they disagreed with, then what is the point?

But at least you are setting those that make "punk moves" straight.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That sounds like a cool guy Tomlin podium quote. "Someone pulls a punk move they get what they get."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That sounds like a cool guy Tomlin podium quote. "Someone pulls a punk move they get what they get."

Obviously, if you will.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Obviously, if you will.

Ha. Very accurate. 
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Given the spirit of the forum: seems that should only happen if you agree with a post. But there is a reason we can't have nice things. 

(12-27-2015, 10:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I know right?

Someone pulls a punk move they get what they get.  The forum plays no part.  But feel free to join the butthurt brigade about numbers next to your screen name on the internet.

(12-27-2015, 10:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt I have displayed my "butthurtedness".  

Just saying neg rep means you disagree with a post. If everybody in this forum neg repped a post they disagreed with, then what is the point?

But at least you are setting those that make "punk moves" straight.  

Shocked

Uh oh!

You know what time it is?!?!

Time for the "Big wheel of bfine responses"!
[Image: bfine.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:46 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocked

Uh oh!

You know what time it is?!?!

Time for the "Big wheel of bfine responses"!
[Image: bfine.gif]
Pretty sure that post was a punk move.

Don't force me to give you what you deserve.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that post was a punk move.

Or you could just ask him to dinner and you might not have to force him.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that post was a punk move.

You're going to unleash hell?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 10:06 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: But feel free to join the butthurt brigade about numbers next to your screen name on the internet.

If you feel the rep number is meaningless, then why do you bother neg repping someone?

Not smacking...asking for real.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:19 PM)Beaker Wrote: If you feel the rep number is meaningless, then why do you bother neg repping someone?

Not smacking...asking for real.

I don't feel the rep number is meaningless, it is meaningless.  As for why people get red, I've explained this several times as the whining about it seems to be inevitable.  I only give red for a few reasons; 1. if someone refuses to admit they're wrong despite being proven as such, 2. if someone tucks their tail and bails (which is usually an adjunct of number one), 3. if someone posts racist or bigoted comments or content and 4. when someone refuses to answer a direct question (which is usually an adjunct of number one).

I know rep is meaningless, for some reason a lot of adults do not.  The value I ascribe to it doesn't matter as I'm not the one getting it, in this scenario anyways.  Lastly, the amount of kvetching it engenders is amusing.  The fact that people run to the mods over it bespeaks to a level of insecurity and immaturity that I find borderline fascinating.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:53 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't feel the rep number is meaningless, it is meaningless.  As for why people get red, I've explained this several times as the whining about it seems to be inevitable.  I only give red for a few reasons; 1. if someone refuses to admit they're wrong despite being proven as such, 2. if someone tucks their tail and bails (which is usually an adjunct of number one), 3. if someone posts racist or bigoted comments or content and 4. when someone refuses to answer a direct question (which is usually an adjunct of number one).

I know rep is meaningless, for some reason a lot of adults do not.  The value I ascribe to it doesn't matter as I'm not the one getting it, in this scenario anyways.  Lastly, the amount of kvetching it engenders is amusing.  The fact that people run to the mods over it bespeaks to a level of insecurity and immaturity that I find borderline fascinating.

Neg'd. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 01:17 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Neg'd. 

I'm telling a mod.  Ninja
Reply/Quote