Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-14-2015, 12:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Did pacman jones actually try to have someone killed and had to pay $13 million in damages?

But Tweeter u GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shh, we're not supposed to remember that.  Or his punching a woman in the face.  Death threats!!!!!!  Seriously break out the pampers kids.  The good news for Whitworth is he doesn't have to wear a cup as he has no balls to protect.
Reply/Quote
How much did Ben pay to get out of rape?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:28 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: How much did Ben pay to get out of rape?

Which time?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
This time, about the price of a game check,but why pay off if you're not guilty? Just makes you look guilty. Did he do it? I don't know,but that doesn't look good.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/24/roethlisberger-case-settled-for-less-than-a-game-check/

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Shh, we're not supposed to remember that.  Or his punching a woman in the face.  Death threats!!!!!!  Seriously break out the pampers kids.  The good news for Whitworth is he doesn't have to wear a cup as he has no balls to protect.

I love the tough internet talk. Of course we all know if confronted by Whittworth you would soil those panties.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love the tough internet talk. Of course we all know if confronted by Whittworth you would soil those panties.

Nah, they paint that boy   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gilbert tweeted last night that "All I want for Christmas is the bengals. Would love to see them in the playoffs where they choke. The talking is done between the lines "

"Talking is done between the lines", says a guy via twitter. 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love the tough internet talk. Of course we all know if confronted by Whittworth you would soil those panties.

I forgot how amusing you could be, I actually didn't realize I missed this.  Luvnit, I have had physical confrontations with men light years more intimidating than Whitworth.  Even if I hadn't his comment comes off as stupid as well as hysterical and I'd have zero issue saying that to his face.  Seeing as you actually agree with his nonsense I suppose I'm wasting my time though.
Reply/Quote
Bengals Steelers games arent even enjoyable anymore. Too much talking, shoving, smack talking after EVERY play.

At what point does the league get involved and clean it up?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I forgot how amusing you could be, I actually didn't realize I missed this.  Luvnit, I have had physical confrontations with men light years more intimidating than Whitworth.  Even if I hadn't his comment comes off as stupid as well as hysterical and I'd have zero issue saying that to his face.  Seeing as you actually agree with his nonsense I suppose I'm wasting my time though.

By "physical confrontations" do you mean bending over while you take it up the ass?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: By "physical confrontations" do you mean bending over while you take it up the ass?
I would pay money for him to confront Burfict in a locked room. Whitt is to nice, but Burfict not so much

Yep, this is spot on.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I would pay money for him to confront Burfict in a locked room. Whitt is to nice, but Burfict not so much

Yep, this is spot on.

Is this what your "sources" tell you or is it just your opinion?   LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:38 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If the NFL was serious, Burfict would have been ejected pregame for starting a fight on the Steelers side of the field. If he was a 3rd string nobody special teamer he probably would have been ejected.

There was no fight. Reattach your balls and stop crying.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Its odd because they won, and all ive seen since is crying from these guys...
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I forgot how amusing you could be, I actually didn't realize I missed this.  Luvnit, I have had physical confrontations with men light years more intimidating than Whitworth.  Even if I hadn't his comment comes off as stupid as well as hysterical and I'd have zero issue saying that to his face.  Seeing as you actually agree with his nonsense I suppose I'm wasting my time though.

Watch out we got a real Billy Bad Ass in here! Listen little girl, if you have to talk about it, then youre not about it.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Gilbert tweeted last night that "All I want for Christmas is the bengals. Would love to see them in the playoffs where they choke. The talking is done between the lines "
If I was on twitter, I would respond to Gilbert with either
1) Ummm, Pittsburgh needs to make the playoffs first and it doesn't look likely
OR
2) "Talking is done between the lines" says the moron on Twitter. Rolleyes
Probably the 2nd one if I had my druthers.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 02:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: There was no fight. Reattach your balls and stop crying.

That's because Burfict ran away. He could smell the paint. LOL
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If I was on twitter, I would respond to Gilbert with either
1) Ummm, Pittsburgh needs to make the playoffs first and it doesn't look likely
OR
2) "Talking is done between the lines" says the moron on Twitter. Rolleyes
Probably the 2nd one if I had my druthers.

But then:

1) You'd be rfaulk34

and

2) Luvnit would accuse you of being an internet tough guy according to his "sources".

Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: But then:

1) You'd be rfaulk34

and

2) Luvnit would accuse you of being an internet tough guy according to his "sources".

Cool

1) Or maybe I'd still be me and I just have a kindred spirit whot thinks like me
2) I couldn't care less what people think of me; ESPECIALLY people online. The fact that you do is laughable. LOL <- see? I laughed at that fact.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 1) Or maybe I'd still be me and I just have a kindred spirit whot thinks like me
2) I couldn't care less what people think of me; ESPECIALLY people online. The fact that you do is laughable. LOL <- see? I laughed at that fact.

1) Are you really you if you are rfaulk34?

2) I don't care about you at all.  "Mellow"
Reply/Quote