Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-14-2015, 03:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: 1) Are you really you if you are rfaulk34?

There's a test we can use to confirm this.

Hey Philos, how about those steelers receivers?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That's because Burfict ran away. He could smell the paint. LOL

Ran away from what? The ***** that didn't do jack shit, after talking like some OG?

Good thing that dudes pants are yellow.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:38 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If the NFL was serious, Burfict would have been ejected pregame for starting a fight on the Steelers side of the field. If he was a 3rd string nobody special teamer he probably would have been ejected.

If the NFL was serious douchebag who made a death threat would be out of the league, then no fight would have happened.

More stupid homer vision from a bandwagon fanboy....

Makes tackle and hurts guy = villian

Goes to social media and makes a death threat = victim.

Brilliant ***** logic. Seriously, you can't be that ***** ******** can you?

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 03:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: 1) Are you really you if you are rfaulk34?

2) I don't care about you at all.  "Mellow"

1) Yes. I'm always me.

2) And i couldn't care less, but you obviously care what SOME on here think (based on some of your posts anyway)

(12-14-2015, 03:57 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There's a test we can use to confirm this.

Hey Philos, how about those steelers receivers?

Is it really that hard to see an 'h' in my name?

As to your question, I honestly don't know which of the Steelers are into buttsex so i don't think I can comment on them. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 1) Yes. I'm always me.

2) And i couldn't care less, but you obviously care what SOME on here think (based on some of your posts anyway)

Is it really that hard to see an 'h' in my name?

As to your question, I honestly don't know which of the Steelers are into buttsex so i don't think I can comment on them. ThumbsUp
The real rfaulk couldn't have resisted whining about pick routes so I can confirm you are not rfaulk.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 01:06 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: By "physical confrontations" do you mean bending over while you take it up the ass?

No, but it's interesting that's where your mind went.

(12-14-2015, 01:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I would pay money for him to confront Burfict in a locked room. Whitt is to nice, but Burfict not so much

Yep, this is spot on.

Oh, if I had to I'd definitely fight Burfict over Whitworth.  Burfict has a lot of ***** in him, his actions scream it.  

(12-14-2015, 02:41 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Watch out we got a real Billy Bad Ass in here! Listen little girl, if you have to talk about it, then youre not about it.

Heh, sure.  Sadly, the risk of physical confrontation is part of the job for LEO's.  Just like Luvnit cleaning the grease trap or you plunging a toilet.  But since you're interested I haven't been in a fight outside of work, which I wouldn't call fights as we don't "fight" people, since I was in the ninth grade.  I don't like fighting and would question anyone who does.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:21 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If the NFL was serious douchebag who made a death threat would be out of the league, then no fight would have happened.

Death threat, lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 11:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The real rfaulk couldn't have resisted whining about pick routes so I can confirm you are rfaulk.

Wrong. I don't bite on your weak fishing attempts. 

Don't flatter yourself so much. It's too easy to point out how you're wrong, again.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 10:38 AM)6andcounting Wrote: If the NFL was serious, Burfictwould have been ejected pregame for starting a fight on the Steelers side of the field. If he was a 3rd string nobody special teamer he probably would have been ejected.
Like the guy who threatened his life on twatter?  I'm surprised Burfict knew who to look for.  He must have had to read the nameplate on the back of his jersey.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:57 AM)jason Wrote: Like the guy who threatened his life on twatter?  

Death threat lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:02 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The fact that anyone actually considers what William's tweeted a "death threat" makes me despair for humanity.

Pathetic.

Seriously, you are so ready to kneel down and suck the sack of your favorite team that you'll cover up a death threat?

So tell me, when I walk up to you in Cali and say face to face to you "Next time I see you outside on the streets I'm putting a bullet in you and painting the ground with your blood." You're just going to walk away and say, that wasn't a threat. 

The phrase he used, is a street term for murder. Time to accept the fact that your favorite team, went deep into the land of dirtbags and classless. Don't see anyone else putting death threats up on social media. Not even Adam Jones.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 01:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Pathetic.

Seriously, you are so ready to kneel down and suck the sack of your favorite team that you'll cover up a death threat?

Seriously, you're such an angry person that takes the internets super serious.

Quote:So tell me, when I walk up to you in Cali and say face to face to you "Next time I see you outside on the streets I'm putting a bullet in you and painting the ground with your blood." You're just going to walk away and say, that wasn't a threat. 

Yeah, that's not what he said.

Quote:The phrase he used, is a street term for murder. Time to accept the fact that your favorite team, went deep into the land of dirtbags and classless. Don't see anyone else putting death threats up on social media. Not even Adam Jones.

I'm sure your extensive experience with urban slang informs this opinion.  As for Jones, how ******** are you bringing him up?  Jones was involved in a shooting that left a man crippled for life.  He also punched a woman in the face at a bar.  These are both facts beyond dispute.  But in your pathetic land of urban slang mastery a tweet is worse.  Seriously, the only person who comes off looking like a simpleton in this exchange is you.
Reply/Quote
Dude probably meant he wanted to jerk it on Burfict anyway.  

Paint him white in Miami when Vontaze is just trying to enjoy the beach.

No that's not seagull crap in your dreads mister.  That's bumblebee juice.   [Image: sSa_sad2.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 01:33 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Seriously, you're such an angry person that takes the internets super serious.

Yeah, that's not what he said.

I'm sure your extensive experience with urban slang informs this opinion.  As for Jones, how ******** are you bringing him up?  Jones was involved in a shooting that left a man crippled for life.  He also punched a woman in the face at a bar.  These are both facts beyond dispute.  But in your pathetic land of urban slang mastery a tweet is worse.  Seriously, the only person who comes off looking like a simpleton in this exchange is you.

I brought up Jones because he faced charges for what he did in the bar, and owned it. No one said he is innocent, just saying that even as much of a dumbass as he is, he isn't dumb enough to tweet a death threat on social media.

P.S. what I typed, is exactly what he said with that phrase. Sorry to burst your I love the steelers and they do no wrong bubble.

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2015, 12:28 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: How much did Ben pay to get out of rape?

Not as much as the Stoolers pay that high ranking police officer to be "team security".....aka the "sweeper".

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 01:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Pathetic.

So tell me, when I walk up to you in Cali and say face to face to you "Next time I see you outside on the streets I'm putting a bullet in you and painting the ground with your blood." You're just going to walk away and say, that wasn't a threat. 

The phrase he used, is a street term for murder. Time to accept the fact that your favorite team, went deep into the land of dirtbags and classless. Don't see anyone else putting death threats up on social media. Not even Adam Jones.

C'mon man. You believe Williams would have acted on his "death threat".  No, you don't.  Therefore its not a death threat, but rather something said that was nasty and inappropriate in order to draw ire.

Was it a death threat when Mike Tyson stated he would eat someones children?  No.  That "threat" was along those same lines.

Hope that helped put things into perspective for you.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I brought up Jones because he faced charges for what he did in the bar, and owned it. No one said he is innocent, just saying that even as much of a dumbass as he is, he isn't dumb enough to tweet a death threat on social media.

P.S. what I typed, is exactly what he said with that phrase. Sorry to burst your I love the steelers and they do no wrong bubble.

You aren't serious?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wrong. I don't bite on your weak fishing attempts. 

Don't flatter yourself so much. It's too easy to point out how you're wrong, again.

Oops. I ment to confirm that he "is NOT rfualk".
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:02 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, but it's interesting that's where your mind went.

Oh, if I had to I'd definitely fight Burfict over Whitworth.  Burfict has a lot of ***** in him, his actions scream it.  

Heh, sure.  Sadly, the risk of physical confrontation is part of the job for LEO's.  Just like Luvnit cleaning the grease trap or you plunging a toilet.  But since you're interested I haven't been in a fight outside of work, which I wouldn't call fights as we don't "fight" people, since I was in the ninth grade.  I don't like fighting and would question anyone who does.
I make around $800 a day so maybe you or others should not be afraid to clean the toilets or grease traps. I my case, it worked out quite well.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:18 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I brought up Jones because he faced charges for what he did in the bar, and owned it. No one said he is innocent, just saying that even as much of a dumbass as he is, he isn't dumb enough to tweet a death threat on social media.

Muhaha, you dig the hole deeper with every post.  Why is rfaulk about the only one of you who does this well?  Did Jones"own" being involved in a shooting that crippled a man for life?  It's been stated, but I'll reiterate, if you think William's made an actual death threat on twitter then you are dumber than a sack of hammers.  Personally I'd prefer it if every Steeler stayed off social media all together, but I'm also not an idiot who thinks a "death threat" was made.

(12-15-2015, 10:06 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I make around $800 a day so maybe you or others should not be afraid to clean the toilets or grease traps. I my case, it worked out quite well.

Bragging about how much money you make on the internet, can you sink any lower?  LOL
Reply/Quote